Capturas de pantalla
Meet Libby. Did you know your local library has thousands of ebooks and audiobooks? You can borrow them, instantly, for free, using just the device in your hand.
1. Fish out your library card
2. Open the Libby app
3. Find your local library
4. Search, sample, borrow, enjoy
It takes just a few taps to find and borrow a book. Libby has a ground-breaking built-in ebook reader, and a beautiful audiobook player. If you prefer, you can send books to your Kindle for reading.
• Sign in to multiple libraries, with one or more library cards
• Stay signed in for as long as you like
• Download books and audiobooks for offline reading, or stream them to save space
• Sample any book with a tap — nothing to download or delete
• Try a zoomable graphic novel, or a picture book with readalong audio
• All your holds and loans are consolidated on a single shelf
• Tag titles as read, loved, hated, wishlist, schoolbook, beach-reading, whatever you like
• Your loans, holds, reading positions, bookmarks and notes are synchronized automatically across all your devices
This release fixes a bug related to opening loans with a cellular connection (ie, when you're not on Wi-Fi). We've also recently addressed some Bluetooth audio gremlins, and introduced first-class support for CarPlay, and made a number of Very Nice Refinements.
Valoraciones y reseñas
La biblioteca sin complicaciones
Muy completa, muy práctica. La forma más fácil de lectura con opción a enviar los textos al kindle
So far so good
I’ve used it for about a week and so far I’ve been impressed by the clean, intuitive interface and downloads are quick and easy.
- OverDrive, Inc.
- 21.2 MB
Requiere iOS 9.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- Clasificación 4+
- © 2019 OverDrive, Inc.
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.