Monster VoIP Mobile - Your VoIP SIP Softphone for Everyday Business Communication:
Stay connected wherever you go. Start or join meetings with high definition, face-to-face video, high quality audio, and instant messaging - now with Monster VoIP Push Service for enhanced battery life.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Pre-defined VoIP provider list available when adding new accounts
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications and Push Support
• Audio codecs including G.722, Opus & SILK + G.711a/u, G.729
• Video in 720p HD on iPhone 5 or later
• Supported accessories include headphones, AirPods & other Bluetooth™ devices
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, German & Spanish.
• IPv4/IPv6 support
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Messaging & Presence – XMPP & SIP SIMPLE support
• Support for up to 25 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List & Favorites leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display & voicemail indicator
• Speaker, mute & hold functions
• Call history of received, missed & dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones & contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between 2 active calls, merge/split calls, transfer calls
• Support for DTMF to enter numbers to use an auto attendant
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS & SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups & call quality statistics
Terms and Conditions: https://monstervoip.com/terms-and-conditions/
Terms of Service: https://monstervoip.com/terms-of-service/
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. Monster VoIP Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
Monster VoIP mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of Monster VoIP is that mobile app products are not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. Monster VoIP will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls.
- Bug fixes and improvements
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Monster Technology, LLC
- 94.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © All graphics, user interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, artwork and computer code contained on the App is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Monster and it's partners.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.