The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go.
- Make your theme park visit easier and more fun by taking advantage of our complimentary new Disney Genie service, which grants you a personalized itinerary that seamlessly maps out your special day with updates that continue during your visit.
- Create your very own personal Tip Board to track wait times for your favorite experiences, make dining reservations, mobile order food from select locations and more.
- Quickly access current estimated wait times and forecasted wait times for attractions, park hours, Character Greetings, showtimes and more.
- Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore the Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions that are nearest to you.
- Purchase your theme park tickets.†
- Download, edit and share your Disney PhotoPass photos and videos throughout your vacation once you’ve purchased Memory Maker, a product that gets you unlimited photos taken by our complimentary photographers at select locations.
- Search and filter activities to find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Save time by starting your Disney Resort hotel check-in process right from the app.
- Visit My Account to manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards, share plans with others and sign out.
- Set up a Disney MagicMobile pass to enter theme parks, charge to your Disney Resort hotel folio during your stay and more.
- Share plans with others through Family & Friends. Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, EPCOT®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach water parks), Disney Springs, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in some countries. Ticket prices are in USD only. Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours and schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings. Note: Some features in this app will require your full name, country, birthdate and email address, as well as access to your location data. If Bluetooth is enabled on your device, this app will also collect your precise location information through beacon technology in order to improve in-park experiences, such as wait times. To facilitate the sign-in process, the app will also require access to your email address, stored within Account Manager. This app will request access to your camera to scan credit cards for purchases, link tickets and passes to your account, and scan and link PhotoPass cards. The app will request access to your microphone for optional features related to certain PhotoPass photos. The app will request access to your external storage to cache certain data for offline browsing. The app will request access to your contacts to assign purchased PhotoPass images to your contacts. Optional planning tools may also ask you to provide details about your travel party. Some features in this app include the ability to make purchases and will require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection Before downloading, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money. This app provides you with the option to receive push notifications.
Your California Privacy Rights: https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/current-privacy-policy/your-california-privacy-rights/
“Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Rights: https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/dnsmi
With this release, we’ve introduced Disney Genie service—a complimentary new planning tool to help you create your best Disney day. Using this interface, you’ll have access to exciting new features, including:
- A digital Tip Board, where you can view estimated wait times for standby attractions, join the virtual queue at select attractions, order food, make dining reservations and check into a restaurant. Your Tip Board can even be customized with your top attractions, entertainment and dining experiences.
- A personalized daily itinerary creator that regularly updates as your plans change—and offers forecasted wait times and suggestions inspired by your interests. You’ll be able to manage your itinerary on the My Day tab.
- The opportunity to learn how to purchase entrance to select attractions individually or with Disney Genie+ service, which includes 3 benefits: the ability to book Lightning Lane entrance selections one at a time throughout the day, access to a special collection of Disney PhotoPass Lenses and audio tales that you can listen to at your leisure.
Additionally, we fixed bugs and improved overall app performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Agreguen el ídioma español porfa para los que no sabemos inglés
Me encanta que pueda reservar los restaurantes en línea y por supuesto que pueda ver todo mi itinerario, además es muy fácil de usar
Deberían crear aplicación español
Somos muchos latinos, deberían crear una aplicación en español
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 440.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Disney
- In-App Purchases
- 30 Day Memory Maker $4,999.00
- One Day Memory Maker $1,799.00
- Mural of Memories $249.00
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.