Welcome to Malaysia's Largest Mall, ranked Top 10 Largest in the World, with over 700 retail stores to shop-eat-play! 1 Utama’s Mobile App is a digital companion for every savvy shopper. Designed to heighten your shopping experience, this nifty app is packed with cool features.
1PAY, Malaysia’s 1st retail E-wallet and ONECARD digital wallet.
• Securely Pay & Scan for purchases and earn UPoints at 1PAY participating outlets in Bandar Utama.
• Every 1PAY E-wallet stores CASH balance of up to a maximum of RM1,500 at any one time.
• 1PAY lets ONECARD members link cards, top up, receive and transfer money.
+ 1PAY – Shop and go cashless with 1PAY E-wallet, our newest smart mobile payment system.
+ Interactive Map – Get live navigational directions to stores and amenities at your fingertips.
+ eONECARD – Earn and redeem UPoints cardless, keep track of your UPoints, purchase gift cards and so much more.
+ eONESTYLE - From fashion tips to lifestyle articles, read our official magazine online here.
+ Promos & Happenings – Search for listings of events and promotions to plan your next shopping trip.
+ Where Did I Park – With one tap, locate your car easily with a QR code.
+ Gaming – Play fun missions to earn badges and get rewarded every time you complete a mission.
+ Get Social – Get the latest news on 1 Utama’s official Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Wechat and Twitter accounts.
Download now to enjoy an #APPMAZING experience with #1UTAMA’s Mobile App!
Thank you for using the 1 Utama mobile app! To make our app more user-friendly and up-to-date, we constantly revise the app for a better user experience.
- Enhancements on E-Gift & 1PAY Promotion
Ratings and Reviews
Good idea but bad execution
Love the idea of this super app by 1utama but the laggy-ness, slow responses, user interphase is really making this app is hard to use. If can at least make the browsing experience within the app, it can rival the super app out there. Hope you can work on it
Submit Receipts feature needs to be improve
Hi, I just started using this app recently due to it is required for gift redemption. I haven’t really explore other functions yet, but below is my feedback for the Submit Receipts feature.
1) It is not user friendly. I initially submitted my receipt in the Submit Receipts under the My Account page. However, I am not sure whether I have submitted. It wasn’t until the event helper informing that I need to submit the receipt in the event page only then the receipt can be submitted. This makes the Submit Receipt feature in the My Account page sort of useless since it only shows 4 selection of shops and samples. It could have been better if the Submit Receipt is automatically linked to the event page.
2) Receipt No. is redundant. I would like to think that having the need to input the receipt number allows the management to trace back in case there is a need to check whether the receipt is genuine. However, from what I have seen, every shop have different receipt number, and this again does not serve any purpose since customers have no idea whether the receipt number they submitted is correct unless one is using the 1Pay and know what is the invoice no. Still, it is rather troublesome since not everyone will know what the receipt number is.
Unstable app with stupid workaround policies
Reloaded money into my parking credit using the app, apparently the system didnt reflect my balance and was in float for a few weeks so I couldnt enter the parking using my Onecard.
Had to go to Cust Service counter to sync it manually, then got Tai Chi over to parking management at level 4 to manually sync the parking card with my Onecard.
If your app cant handle online reloads properly, please do not offer this function and when problem occurs, dont have stupid SOP where the customer has to walk a marathon to resolve your stupid platform problems
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bandar Utama City Centre Sdn Bhd
- 214.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Bandar Utama City Centre Sdn Bhd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.