Play on ANY CITY in the world! Answer incoming calls and to react properly - dispatch firemen / police / ambulances, give first aid instructions, advise, save lifes!
In 911 OPERATOR, you take on the role of an emergency dispatcher, who has to rapidly deal with the incoming reports. Your task is not just to pick up the calls, but also to react appropriately to the situation – sometimes giving first aid instructions is enough, at other times a police, fire department or paramedics’ intervention is a necessity. Keep in mind, that the person on the other side of the line might turn out to be a dying daughter’s father, an unpredictable terrorist, or just a prankster. Can you handle all of this?
PLAY ON ANY CITY IN THE WORLD*
Check out thousands of cities from all around the world. The Free Play mode lets you choose a city to play on - the game will download its map, along with real streets, addresses and the emergency infrastructure. You can also try the Career mode, which contains 6 cities with unique events – survive an earthquake in San Francisco and save Washington, D.C. from bomb attacks.
A number of police, fire department and paramedic units are at your disposal. The forces may use a variety of vehicles (from common ambulances to police helicopters), essential equipment (e.g., bulletproof vests, first aid kits and technical tools) and consist of team members with different abilities.
PEOPLE’S LIVES ARE IN YOUR HANDS!
- Over 50 recorded dialogues inspired by real calls: serious and dramatic, but sometimes also funny or annoying.
- Real First Aid instructions.
- Opportunity to play on any city in the world!
- 6 selected cities in Career mode, featuring unique calls and events.
- More than 140 types of reports to encounter.
- 12 types of emergency vehicles (including helicopters, police cars and motorcycles).
(!) The game requires Internet connection to download free maps. The offline game is available after downloading the maps.
(!) The game does check the user's location once to propose a city for download. User's location is anonymous and not stored.
All map data © OpenStreetMap authors
* The term “city” is used within the meaning of OpenStreetMap service and relates to urban areas described as “city” or “town” therein.
New expansion is now available!
SEARCH AND RESCUE DLC
Ratings and Reviews
Improve the game
I love this game but can you improve or update this game like 112 operator? If you do i appreciate that😊thank you
very addictive game...
this game is very addictive, keeps u wanna play more..the features i like is the map..it use the map of ur current location,so u will be familiar with ur own city/town. sometimes u'll get weird people calling the operator, and its kinda funny...
Got kick out from the game
Why i always got kick out from the game during macth....after done do every call i got kick out again....then i didint get reward.. Can you fix it
(every day i got kick out from the game when i play)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Games Operators sp. z o.o.
- 228.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Games Operators Sp. z o. o.
- In-App Purchases
- First Response RM1.90
- Special Resources RM13.90
- Every Life Matters RM18.90
- Search And Rescue DLC RM23.90
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.