Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, powerful, yet intuitive photo editor. Lightroom empowers you to create beautiful photos while helping you become a better photographer. Learn how below.
• PRESETS: Make dramatic changes to your photos with our single-touch photo editor
• PROFILES: Use these one-tap miracles to create visually striking changes to the look and feel of your photo edits
• CURVES: Make advanced photo edits to change colour, exposure, tone and contrast
• COLOUR MIXER: Refine and tweak colours in your photo to make them pop
• CLARITY, TEXTURE AND DEHAZE: Breathe life into your photo edits with these industry-leading tools
• INTERACTIVE TUTORIALS: Get inspired and learn how to make the photo edits you want by completing step-by-step lessons curated by fellow photographers
• PRO-LEVEL CAMERA: Unlock your phone's potential with unique controls such as exposure, aperture, wide or telephoto lens, instant presets and more
• CUTTING-EDGE CAMERA MODES: Get more detailed shots with advanced capture modes such as raw, professional and HDR
• ORGANISE AND MANAGE: Use folders, albums, star ratings and flags to highlight your best photos
Take your photography to the next level with Lightroom Premium! Upgrade to unlock easy-to-use tools like the Healing Brush, selective adjustments, geometry, cloud storage, Adobe Sensei and more.
• HEALING BRUSH: Take complete control of your image by removing just about anything from your photo
• SELECTIVE ADJUSTMENTS: Precisely edit any part of a photo with your finger or Apple Pencil to apply enhancements with exact detail
• GEOMETRY: Create super clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective of your image with powerful upright and geometry slider tools
• RAW EDITING: Import raw photos from your DSLR or mirrorless camera to your phone, allowing you to edit them anywhere
• ADOBE SENSEI: Harness the power of artificial intelligence to auto tag and organise your photos based on the objects or people in them. A quick search for "mountains" or "Maria" will bring up all the photos with those elements in them
• CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE: Back up your original photos and edits to access them on other devices and on the web
If you are on an iPad, be sure to download "Adobe Lightroom for iPad"
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to Account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month's billing period.
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
• Bugfixes and stability improvements
• ACR Integration: Support for the latest cameras and lenses found in the Adobe Camera Raw 11.4.1 release (the full list of supported cameras and lenses can be found at http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras).
Ratings and Reviews
Solved my problems
Good old days, I was using LR4 but when the photo library getting bigger backing up everything was a hassle. To make it worse, I keep changing devices and the library end up dead inside some portable HDD somewhere inside the house.
Those photos will never see daylight again :(
Now everything is consolidated and backed up on clouds. I wont fill my laptop HDD and once I imported my photos from my SD card to my Laptop, I can access them from anywhere using my iPhone as long I got internet. Easy for me to share the edited photos to Instagram and other SNS accounts. I have the option to edit the photos on my iPhone too.
I think Lightroom CC is the perfect solution for me who shoot using camera but unable to spend much time on my Laptop once I imported the photos. I can casually look back at my photos and edit them on my phone whenever I got the time.
This, VSCO, & Lens Distortions combo is an ultimate life changer. LR really helps to enhance the original photo while maintaining its quality. I like the versatility of it! My fav would be turning the picture to blue-orange tint! Looks very dslr-like despite me using only my phone. It also works amazing for androids! Very user friendly, just need a lil bit of practice and explore! I just wish they could have prettier presets like vsco
I really liked it. I’m not asking for free but instead can u make the premium features to be purchased only once and reasonably priced and I can enjoy experience it for a lifetime opportunity bcs I’m really committed to this app when it comes to photography and the subscription fee is quite too pricey for a month or if you can’t consider by make it purchased only once and can be used forever whenever for the users try to make the subscription fee once a year. Thank you.
- Adobe Inc.
- 215.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Adobe Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium RM21.90
- Lightroom plan 1TB RM40.90
- Premium RM20.90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.