AIA Vitality wants to be with you every step of your health and wellness journey. To help you keep track of your progress on the go, we’ve created this mobile app. Use this app to check your AIA Vitality Points and Status, track your workouts, and even monitor your weight and BMI.
Here’s what you can do with the AIA Vitality app:
• Check your AIA Vitality Points and Status on the go
• View your recommended and/or active health goals
• Link your fitness device (e.g. Fitbit, Garmin and Polar) or free app (e.g. Moves and Apple Health) to AIA Vitality to earn points when you exercise
• Track manual workouts by entering the details of your exercise sessions and see how many calories you’ve burned¬
• Submit your health assessment results and earn points
• Get access to the e-version of your AIA Vitality membership card
• Track your weight over time
• Calculate your body mass index (BMI) and assess if you are within the healthy range
• Calculate the calories burned during a workout using the Calories burned calculator as it measures calories burned for activities such as walking, biking, swimming, and cycling.
- Bug Fix
Ratings and Reviews
Clunky and unoptimised app
The app feels clunky and not optimised for the latest aspect ratio. Points statement doesn’t refresh properly, sometimes I have to kill and reload the app to see the correct points. Icons and graphics within the app look like they’re low resolution.
Also am I supposed to check out from your partner gym to see the points reflected? I went on Saturday and I don’t see my points reflected on the app.
If only I am allow to give it 0 star
Dear AIA, I’ll just write this even though I know you would not care judging from the amount of negative review and yet you failed to deliver your product. My last bad encounter with your customer service just proved how useless this app and your system is. Whats the point of connecting my AIA vitality account with my fitness first membership when your app do not record my attendance and instead of checking the issue and solve it between AIA and fitness first, your CS chose to instruct me to do the job manually by obtaining my attendance record and email to your CS by myself. And insists this is not AIA issue, so I guess it was my problem for signing up with AIA then. Kthxbye!
Worst app and cheating rm10 monthly fees
I renewed my membership in Nov 2018 and yet they still terminated it in Dec 2018. I proved my receipt via email to them and till now still not reactivate it.. Email response is totally failure.. It took more than 5 freaking days for a single reply. Every single response u need to wait 5 days.. and now they did not reply at all. Call to hotline said will renew in 48hours but no activation as well.. I paid rm30 in advance for 3months membership and till now I can't enjoy the benefits... I think I'm going to terminate it for real after 3months.. this is my first time to review an app in appstore because of this app. This is the worst health app i ever used!!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.