AIA Vitality wants to be with you every step of your health and wellness journey. To help you keep track of your progress on the go, we’ve created this mobile app. Use this app to check your AIA Vitality Points and Status, track your workouts, and even monitor your weight and BMI.
Here’s what you can do with the AIA Vitality app:
• Check your AIA Vitality Points and Status on the go
• View your recommended and/or active health goals
• Link your fitness device (e.g. Fitbit, Garmin and Polar) or free app (e.g. Moves and Apple Health) to AIA Vitality to earn points when you exercise
• Track manual workouts by entering the details of your exercise sessions and see how many calories you’ve burned¬
• Submit your health assessment results and earn points
• Get access to the e-version of your AIA Vitality membership card
• Track your weight over time
• Calculate your body mass index (BMI) and assess if you are within the healthy range
• Calculate the calories burned during a workout using the Calories burned calculator as it measures calories burned for activities such as walking, biking, swimming, and cycling.
We regularly provide updates to improve the AIA Vitality programme and offerings. This version includes minor bug fixes and rewards update.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Clunky and unoptimised app
The app feels clunky and not optimised for the latest aspect ratio. Points statement doesn’t refresh properly, sometimes I have to kill and reload the app to see the correct points. Icons and graphics within the app look like they’re low resolution.
Also am I supposed to check out from your partner gym to see the points reflected? I went on Saturday and I don’t see my points reflected on the app.
One of the WORST APP
Downloaded the app, after a week realise no points were credited for my fitness first visit, after pointing figures at each other and sending me running here and there, AIA finally informed me “because u did not complete the health questionnaire” ! This criteria was no where to be found in their app!
After that, point updating was at best spotty, the point come late and come infrequent!
The best part? On 1 jan 2020 the app decided not to work anymore. No more points from fitness first, jaya grocer purchase or daily staying active! Totally KAPUTED!
If u are thinking about contacting customer service? Forget about it! Through this whole mess I send them multiple email, including 3 emails since 1st Jan 2020 and I am yet to hear from them. On the rare occasion u get a response from them, be prepare!
“ I notice that my suunto watch is not supported by your app, will there be a update/patch to make it work?”
ANSWER - “ dear sir, currently we don’t support suunto devices”
Overall, this is a half baked project with little support/interests from AIA but to generate marketing gimmick. I now cannot help but question AIA ability in handling my policy? One day when I need to claim my policy benefit, can AIA even get it right?
Totally disappointed and unexpected from AIA, a large MNC with such con job.
If only I am allow to give it 0 star
Dear AIA, I’ll just write this even though I know you would not care judging from the amount of negative review and yet you failed to deliver your product. My last bad encounter with your customer service just proved how useless this app and your system is. Whats the point of connecting my AIA vitality account with my fitness first membership when your app do not record my attendance and instead of checking the issue and solve it between AIA and fitness first, your CS chose to instruct me to do the job manually by obtaining my attendance record and email to your CS by myself. And insists this is not AIA issue, so I guess it was my problem for signing up with AIA then. Kthxbye!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.