Australia's smartest weather app powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI).
NEW spoken rain alert notifications when rain approaches your location.
Sourced locally from Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) and developed in Australia by Australians.
#1 Australian Weather app for iPads.
Features on App Store "New & Noteworthy", "What's Hot" and "Best New Apps".
What features are exclusive to AUS Weather for iPad app?
• Rain alert notification for incoming rain.
• Historical weather information for the past 28 days.
• Today View weather widget.
• Uses Location Services to get local weather information automatically.
• 3 hourly weather forecast.
• District Forecast for in depth forecast patterns.
• Push Notifications to receive weather information and BOM warnings.
• Interactive Maps that show weather and seas forecast patterns for Australia.
• Synoptic Chart.
• Weather charts showing today's temperature, maximum, minimum, humidity and rainfall.
• 7 day forecast chart with temperature, mean monthly maximum, mean monthly minimum, humidity and rainfall.
• Fire Danger Index.
• Sunrise and sunset.
• Moonrise, moonset, moon transit and major and minor periods information used by fishermen and hunters.
• Marine information on tides, seas and wind.
• 64km, 128km, 256km and 512km.
• Rainfall in the last 6 minutes, 1 hour, 24 hours and rainfall since 9am.
• Doppler Wind view direction and speed of wind.
• National satellite imagery with radar.
Interactive maps on:
• Surface Pressure and Rainfall
• MSLP and Thickness
• Wind Speed and Direction
• Geopotential Height
• Relative Humidity
• Dew Point
• Combined Sea and Swell
• Primary Swell
• Wind Waves
• Swell Period
Australia Weather Information App is designed with an intuitive interface and fully equipped with all the weather information you need in your pocket.
We provide the most accurate weather information from Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) sources combined with AI technologies. You can be assured the information is always correct and not sourced from overseas.
This App contains weather information only about Australian states and its territories.
The data is sourced from Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) and was not developed or published by BOM. Any questions, bugs or recommendations should be sent to us email@example.com or visit us at www.weatherinfo.com.au.
Thanks for your support.
Massive new features in version 5.20
• NEW rain alert notifications for when rain is approaching your location.
• NEW historical weather information for the past 28 days.
• NEW weather widget for the Today View.
• Added near by locations for Marine view.
• Fixed rotation bug on adding and editing locations.
• Other bugs and speed improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.