Monitor iPhone and Apple Watch battery data at a glance with Battery Life - the ultimate battery analysis tool downloaded by millions of users since 2014.
Battery Life is pioneer compared to all other battery analysis tools from the App Store.
The application will display runtimes, various internal as well as external battery data and keep you informed about the corresponding battery charges.
► KEY FEATURES
• Monitor your Apple mobile devices’ runtimes
• Gain insight into paired devices, including their battery charge
• Stay informed about battery charge levels by utilizing customized notifications
• View battery charge levels both from the iOS and Apple Watch app
• Glance at your wrist: Apple Watch battery complications done right
• Today widget extension to view your device’s runtimes
• Set up battery charging notifications to receive a message, when your Apple Watch or iPhone battery is charged to a predefined level
• Set up low battery notifications to receive a message, when your Apple Watch or iPhone battery is running low and falls below a predefined level
► APPLE WATCH
• Monitor battery charges of your Apple Watch and iPhone from Battery Life’s Watch application
• A wide variety of complications ensures that you can view both battery charge levels from your favorite watch faces
► PRO FEATURES (In-App Purchase)
• No advertisements
• Customize battery dis-/charge notifications
• Apple Watch complications
► PLEASE NOTE
There are technical limitations on how often notifications are sent and complication data are updated to keep the power usage to a minimum. Therefore the actual data may not reflect the most recent battery level, although we are trying to keep it as close to real-time as possible to ensure you are not viewing out of date data.
The usual refresh interval for notifications and complication data is in the range of 5 to 60 minutes.
The main objective of Battery Life is to give users an overview of their device's runtimes and battery charge level.
If you are unsure about a battery replacement or just want to give us some feedback, feel free to send us an e-mail through the app’s contact form or tweet us (@BatteryLifeApp).
• Update of device database
• General bugfixes
• UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Need AirPods Battery Checking
There should be other Apple devices rather than iPhone and Apple Watch only. Such as AirPods battery checking. It could come in handy 🙏🏻 never mind paying for supporting the developer. 👍🏻
No notification after buy
After bought the app, no notification received after fully charhed
Great app to know the battery life at any point of time
User friendly app and gives a lot of information regarding our hand phone battery life and it’s usage
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RBT Digital LLC
- 64.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Albanian, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2021 RBT Digital LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Features RM7.90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.