Save time and money where it matters with BigPay.
BigPay is the future of payments and money in Southeast Asia. We have combined the convenience of a mobile app with the flexibility of a prepaid Mastercard® to allow you to save time and money.
- REAL EXCHANGE RATE when paying abroad
- INSTANT MONEY TRANSFERS to your friends
- EASY EXPENSE TRACKING right from the app - TRAVEL DISCOUNTS on AirAsia.com
- AIRASIA BIG POINTS with daily transactions
Sign up in 5 minutes
Download the app. Tell us about yourself. Verify your identity. Add money to your account and… That’s it! The card will arrive in 5 to 7 working days.
Pay the real exchange rate
When you’re abroad, pay with BigPay in the local currency and always get the best exchange rate - without the fees. No more queuing up to change money or getting ripped off by credit cards.
Transfer money for free
Transferring money is exactly 3 taps away from the home screen. We’ve counted. And your friend receives it instantly, which saves everyone a ton of time.
Savings on AirAsia bookings
The only card that saves you money on your flight booking, pre-booked baggage, and meals. On top of that, BigPay users often get access to exclusive sales!
Track your expenses
All your expenses are automatically tracked and categorised within the app. So at the end of the month, you know exactly how much you’ve spent and where.
Earn BIG Points everyday
Any transaction with BigPay will earn you BIG points that you can use to redeem flights and perks on airasiabig.com.
Security disclaimer: BigPay is a financial institution regulated by Bank Negara with the latest security protocols including fingerprint and facial recognition to verify your identity. Read our Tips for Security (at www.bigpayme.com and in the BigPay App) to learn how you can safeguard your account details and transactions to prevent you from becoming a victim of fraud.
Note: the BigPay card is only available for Malaysian residents at this time.
#StaySafeStayHOME. Featuring your all-time favorite "Bug fixes" and "Performance enhancements", we’re geared up to make sure that you have a smooth payment experience during the MCO period.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Big pay is like every other card that we have in our wallet. But the biggest difference is that it allows you to control how much you spend. Their analyst data lets me know how much I spend during that month and which type so I can keep track on my spendings. The best part is that it allows you to credit your card and you would not have to look for any money changer abroad. The rates are also good compared to traditional money changers out there. The most favourable feature is that it allows us to split bills with friends that have a big pay account. For that eating tgt makes it more easier as there is no excuse that your friends do not have small change and you got to pay it all. The downside for the app is that sometimes it takes awhile to TOP up your card and also the system is down due to their updates. I do wish that the problem will be resolved and pls do have a hotline to call so we could get help ASAP. Other than that I do enjoy using BigPay and I’m using it 24/7. Thank you AirAsia and thank you BigPay! Cheers to a better and smarter future!
Pretty Good but with some flaws
So far, the card has worked on most MasterCard merchants, with it failing 1-2 times since I started using it. It’s pretty convenient to transfer money to my colleagues and friends without the hassle of finding small change!
It’s a pretty good app, but their layout hasn’t been optimised for notches and the gesture bar. I also wished that they provide the payment reference number in the transaction screen to make settling my payment issue with the merchant easier. My experience with their support team has been good, expect for that one time they were transitioning from email to in app chat and It took then about a week to follow up with my case. Overall, it’s a pretty good app and I hope they add more features in the future!
Edit: They’ve fixed the notch and gesture bar issue with their latest update! I’m loving their new UI!
Developer Response ,
It makes my life easier
1. Ever since I discovered BigPay, I saved a lot every time I had my overseas trip thanks to the good exchange rates.
- I was even able to used it for the taxi fees in South Korea! They have an option in the taxi to pay with your debit/credit card and I was amazed that the payment went through with BigPay.
2. I love how everything is accessible through the apps, makes you realized that online banking can be as simplified as BigPay apps.
3. I can have a safe transaction for my online shopping as this is a prepaid card so whatever amount that you topup is the only amount you can spend. I can avoid using my main bank cards as well.
4. I recently filed a report on my card details being stolen after I bought some stuffs from Laz*d*. They told me I will be charged rm20 for a new card if this is not a legit breach of privacy but the new card arrived after two days and no fees was charged!
- I wished there’s a detailed report on my case. I didn’t know my card was coming and didn’t know what actually happened to my old card since they told me they will investigate first. But I’m grateful for the swift action!
- BIG PAY PTE. LTD.
- 229.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © BIG PAY PTE. LTD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.