Fast-paced 3v3 multiplayer and battle royale made for mobile! Play with friends or solo across a variety of game modes in under three minutes.
Unlock and upgrade dozens of Brawlers with powerful Super abilities, Star Powers and Gadgets! Collect unique skins to stand out and show off. Battle in a variety of mysterious locations within the Brawliverse!
BATTLE IN MULTIPLE GAME MODES
- Gem Grab (3v3): Team up and out-strategize the opposing team. Collect and hold 10 gems to win, but get fragged and lose your gems.
- Showdown (Solo/Duo): A battle royale style fight for survival. Collect power ups for your Brawler. Grab a friend or play solo - be the last Brawler standing in the rowdiest battle royale yet. Winner take all!
- Brawl Ball (3v3): It's a whole new Brawl game! Show off your soccer/football skills and score two goals before the other team. There are no red cards here.
- Bounty (3v3): Take out opponents to earn stars, but don’t let them pick you off. The squad with the most stars wins the match!
- Heist (3v3): Protect your team’s safe and try to crack open your opponents’. Navigate the map to sneak, blast and blow your way clear to the enemies treasure.
- Special Events: Limited time special PvE and PvP game modes.
- Championship Challenge: Join Brawl Stars' esports scene with in-game qualifiers!
UNLOCK AND UPGRADE BRAWLERS
Collect and upgrade a variety of Brawlers with powerful Super abilities, Star Powers and Gadgets! Level them up and collect unique skins.
Complete quests, open Brawl Boxes, earn Gems, pins and an exclusive Brawl Pass skin! Fresh content every season.
BECOME THE STAR PLAYER
Climb the local and regional leaderboards to prove you’re the greatest Brawler of them all!
Look out for new Brawlers, skins, maps, special events and games modes in the future.
- Team up for real-time 3v3 battles against players from across the world
- A fast-paced multiplayer battle royale mode made for mobile
- Unlock and collect new, powerful Brawlers - each with a signature attack and Super ability
- New events and game modes daily
- Battle solo or with friends
- Climb to the top of the leaderboards in global and local rankings
- Join or start your own Club with fellow players to share tips and battle together
- Customize Brawlers with unlockable skins
- Player-designed maps offer challenging new terrain to master
From the makers of Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Boom Beach!
Contact us in-game via Settings > Help and Support — or visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/brawl-stars/
Terms of Service:
UPDATE 45: THE ROBOT FACTORY!
∙ New Chromatic Brawler: Bronson (Damage Dealer)
∙ New Super Rare Brawler: Gus (Support) - coming later in September!
∙ New PvE Mode: Last Stand - defend 8-Bit from waves of enemies!
∙ Longer Trophy Seasons, reduced Gear prices, Skins and more!
Ratings and Reviews
This game is amazing!
I love this game keep making improvements:) I love this game so much thanks for making! Hope you won’t kill this game It’s my favourite game!
Ps: Kids. Let me explain you can’t get free gems and hacks won’t work. In this world you don’t get stuff for free(not including free samples or stuff) and you can’t always complain about brawler drop and be like oh I want a brawler and gems here is my id they make you not get brawlers often for a reason they want you to work hard and if you have all brawlers you will play the game less and you will get bored so they extended that time by doing this. If you can’t join games or load brawl stars after a brawler update it’s because there is a apocolapes of the new brawler and the server can’t handle so don’t spam that you can’t log in. If you are wondering matchmaking is unfair dont pair up with a freind with rank 20 brawlers and you use rank 4 brawlers matchmaking will go for rank 20 players if you face power 10 when you are power 1 it’s either you are a high rank or the person powered the brawler up and go into a rank 1 match that’s all kids hope there will be less hate messages of regarding this topics
Why are people always saying they are the best player but they are just at 9k+ trophies
I know people nowadays experience a lot of bad players but I’m a 20k player and I went through a lot but I did not complain, and also getting brawlers is based on your luck. If you are not lucky enough to get brawlers then don’t complain or beg for supercell to give you brawlers because this is not under their control. And also I always heard people complaining that the brawl pass is too expensive and the people who bought it are rich, no we are not because we saved up all the gems so we will have enough to buy the pass. You guys also keep complaining about not getting a lot of powerpoints, imagine if every one gets unlimited powerpoints everyday, every single player will maxed out their account really quick and there will be no point of playing the game anymore, the brawl Dev team will be bankrupt and the game will be killed. So please don’t keep begging them to give you guys brawlers etc, please respect supercell.
Issue with Input Delay
SESA/ANZ region player here, always loved the game and have been playing since closed beta. However lately it’s been nothing but terrible gameplay input delays. Nothing wrong in particular with brawler movement, but there’s an alarming visible delay between when the aim button is released and the shots/ammo being fired.
Our team was playing the recent bad randoms challenge a few days back, and all of us seem to have suffered from input delays but we brushed it off, thinking it was a one time thing. Turns out we were wrong. I’m not joking when I say every match we play now has input delay. Not wifi problem since we live in different areas(but same region) plus the issue doesn’t seem to appear in the training cave. Tried queueing alone and the same issue. Checked the opposing team’s players from all the matches we played and they seem to be from a different region from ours, what’s up with that?
Not once have I experienced such an apparent delay for such a long time throughout my history of playing the game. Would greatly appreciate if the devs could let us know if there’s an issue with the server, or even if they’re aware of it. For the time being I can’t see myself enjoying the game.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Supercell Oy
- 578.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017-2022 Supercell Oy
- In-App Purchases
- 170 Gems RM39.90
- 30 Gems RM7.90
- 80 Gems RM19.90
- Level 5 Pack RM12.90
- Basic Bundle RM19.90
- 360 Gems RM79.90
- Basic Bundle RM39.90
- Basic Bundle RM7.90
- Level 15 Pack RM16.90
- Basic Bundle RM3.90
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.