Kids have fun when they learn to brush their teeth with Budd!
2016 First Prize awards from the US Education Department, Entertainment Software Association and International Meeting for Simulation in Healthcare
National Academy of Medicine’s App of the Year
Children love Brush Up™ and so do parents. Dental professionals love the results. More than just a fun timer and a great song, it is a true toothbrush training game. Brush Up demonstrated to improve kids’ brushing in a National Institute of Health funded study.
HELP YOUR CHILD
◆ Learn skills - with Budd, the Toothbrush Tutor.
◆ Become responsible - playing the Selfie Assessment Game
◆ Build habits - by earning a collection of monthly Cool Prizes.
◆ Research funded by the National Institute of Health*.
◆ Directed by dental hygiene scientists and child psychologists.
◆ Follow up studies show better brushing a full year after they stop playing.
◆ Cheerful mentor, brilliant song, fun animation.
◆ Magic Mirror puts your child right in the game with Budd.
◆ Personal data protected. See brushupgame.com/privacy.
◆ Fresh prizes every month keep your child motivated.
◆ Real-time reports keep you in the loop.
ONE-TIME PURCHASE PREMIUM CONTENT
Buy the Brush Up bonus content: it includes the Selfie Match Game, 300 motivational prizes and a full year of brushing reports with a one-time purchase of $9.99**.
SUBSCRIBE TO PREMIUM CONTENT
Each month, your child gets 25 fresh motivational prizes and you get a stream of reports. Apple manages your subscriptions. Here's their policy:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase [Brush Up has a one month free trial before charging]
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current one month period
• Account will be charged $0.99** for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* US National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research Grant 1R43DE021334. Controlled study of children using Brush Up with the sensor-enabled toothbrush.
Brush Up and Selfie Match Game are trademarks of GamesThatWork.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Adds Chinese song and voice
- Bugfix: Audio was not playing on some devices
- Big Fun Development Corporation
- 150 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2017 GamesThatWork
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription RM3.90
- Lifetime Purchase RM39.90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.