Stay connected to your vehicle with the CAPTOR StarDrive vehicle telematics app. Know where your vehicle is with real-time tracking and view historic trip replays. Classify whether a trip is for business/private for easier claims. Setup your own zones and rules to better manage your own security. Receive push/email notifications for alerts that you set.
Get STAR protected today. Security. Tracking. Assistance. Recovery.
Why use CAPTOR StarDrive:
- Monitor your vehicle: View vehicle status such as ignition ON/OFF, speed, location address and time of latest position update.
- PUSH and email notifications: Receive PUSH and email notification for alerts that you set for speeding, harsh acceleration, hard braking, hard cornering, impacts, geo-zones and time rules.
- Emergency Call: Make an emergency call to CAPTOR’s 24 hour Command Centre (Note: Phone call charges apply. Contact your provider for details)
- Tracking: View multiple vehicles simultaneously from a single intuitive screen
- Real time tracking: View satellite and hybrid imagery along with normal street maps. Your vehicle’s information is updated every minute when ignition is ON.
- Trip history: You can review you latest 10 trips from the dashboard and perform a trip search for specific dates.
- Business / Private Trips: You can select and mark specific trips as Business or Private and export a Business trip report for petrol claims or tax purposes.
- Alerts Notifications: View the latest alerts on the dashboard and perform an alert search for specific dates. Receive alerts for Harsh Cornering, Harsh Braking, Harsh Acceleration, Over-Speeding and Impacts.
- Geo-Zones: Create your own zones and set up email notification alerts
- Driver Safety Score: Your safe driving style is measured out of a possible score of 100. Each time the vehicle tracking system detects Harsh Cornering, Harsh Braking, Harsh Acceleration, Over-Speeding and Impacts your Driver Safety Score will be adjusted lower. Your Driver Safety Score changes over time reflecting your driving patterns.
- Share your vehicle’s location: You can inform your friends and even your insurance company’s tow-truck operator your vehicle’s location via email or Whats App.
- Personalise your driver profile: Give vehicles nicknames and choose to view the nicknames or registration number
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.