Carousell is a community marketplace that lets you Buy and Sell everything from fashion, clothes, accessories, beauty products, furniture, art, books, branded goods, cars, bikes, and antiques to houses.
+ Declutter your closet, room, or home of old stuff by putting them up for sale on Carousell - it's the best place to find a new home for your pre-loved items.
Are you a hoarder? Running out of storage space for new purchases?
• Create beautiful listings in 30 seconds to sell or shop from a massive online marketplace wherever, whenever.
• No listing fees, commissions, or extra charges... Its totally Free to buy and sell!
• Customised search with keywords for fast and easy shopping
• Chat with local and foreign sellers & buyers with a single tap
• Let go of your preloved and make money, while discovering great deals
• With Carousell Groups, you can buy and sell in interest groups, neighborhood groups, school groups and more! It’s more trusty and fun to buy and sell in a community that you and fellow members care about!
• Set up your very own mobile and web e-commerce store quickly and seamlessly – its as easy as posting on Instagram ;)
• Offerup your preloved items free up garage / storage space and make money at the same time
• Snap, List, Sell: free listings with up to 4 photos to sell your new and used / secondhand items + in-app editing features
• When listing something for sale, you can post it to multiple Carousell Groups to reach more buyers!
• Instantly share listings on Facebook Pages, Groups, and Timeline, Twitter and Instagram
• Raise the bar on your street cred by accumulating positive member feedback from other Carousellers
• Earn a verified badge to boost your credibility by connecting via Facebook and verifying your email
• Share beautiful promotional images, magically generated from your Carousell profile and listings, across all your social networks
• Effortless catalog-like browsing for unique items
• Great variety of secondhand branded goods like designer bags, shoes, makeup and beauty products, to watches and automobiles.
• Private Chat feature within the app to talk to sellers, to make an offer or buy the item, negotiate prices, or ask for more images
• Safe transactions with trusted sellers: Find out other users' experiences on any seller by checking out their member feedback
• Get the best deal or bargain in your neighbourhood or country across over 18 categories
• Sort items by Nearest, Recent, and Popular, and by Location
• Personalize your marketplace by following your favourite community members to get updates on new listings
Carousell is currently supported in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
> What people are saying about Carousell...
"Carousell is a great way to shop, trade, and let go of items. It definitely helps me to reduce the clutter at home. At the same time, your item can be passed on to buyers who would like to own them." — @xmeowmeowx
“We weren’t sure of how to go about selling our products and Carousell has offered a convenient and user-friendly platform for us to do the job” — @playfulsloth.com
“CAROUSELL IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME.” - @GANJADOLLXO
Learn about our upcoming updates & say hello:
Follow us on Instagram at @thecarousell
Shoppers have commonly searched for us under the names Carousel, Carou-sell, Snapsell and Snap Sell.
Carousell has a brand new look!
From our logo to our in-app experience, we’ve got a spanking new look that we can’t wait for you to try.
As we grow to support everyday buying and selling with you at the core of our community, we want to evolve to make Carousell a better place for all.
We hope you enjoy the new app!
Ratings and Reviews
Good selling platform but the potential buyer....
I put up three items for sell. Within two days, I managed to sell two of the items. Good and fast in that sense, I like it. I was a new user, I was not really familiar with how “offer”, “reserved” and “sold” works. There was a buyer who made me an offer and I accepted it (not really knowing the implication). I thought I can receive more than one offers. Anyway, the first “offerer” has not paid me, so I thought I still can sell the item to other buyer who happened to pay me first. And so, the first person sent me a message threatening to report me to Carousell. Not sure if he did. But this kind of thing is not good for seller. For seller, we should serve those who paid us first right? Anyway, this is just my personal review. Overall, good & fast selling platform! Thank you.
Carousell is the best site as for me at this moment. The ease of the app itself making selling our pre love items very easy. Make offer, accepted & just chat with each other for the payment & delivery method. So simple but not to forget that scammers always waiting the opportunity for them to strike on anybody. Be more aware & always alert & learn how to trace/know when scammers in action. So good luck.
Lastly I’m concern about 1 seller mentioning that 1 buyer offered him & he accepted the offer but no further action taken by buyer to close the deal. Instead of waiting for the 1st buyer to pay, the seller accepted an offer made by a 2nd buyer and the 2nd buyer paid. Then the 1st buyer threatened the seller to report the issue to Carousell.
My question is, what action will Carousell take to solve the issue? Blacklist seller even the problem comes from buyer? It’s not fair isn’t it? My suggestion is, create a time frame after seller accept offer from buyer. Let say 3 hrs after offer accepted, buyer have not make arrangement for payment @ appointment with seller, that offer will be automatically void. So seller won’t waste time waiting.
Carousell is no longer the same
What’s wrong? Carousell constantly removes sellers’ listings for nothing. We acknowledged that Carousell has various “policies”. We would be grateful if you can at least send us notification/reason each time when you mistakenly/ perhaps arbitrarily removed our respective listing instead of leaving sellers to guess what is the problem (be it error/ application server problem/ any unintentional violation of any policy). Carousell has been getting so different recently - more commercialised, not transparent and efficient enough in handling issues with private sellers (ie not corporate clients). There are more “Top highlights” and advertisements compared to private sellers’ newly posted listings. So difficult to search nowadays! Kindly also open a new category/filter for Pre-order listings and corporate listings too, there are still genuine individuals who are just looking for good bargains or wardrobe clearance. Also agreed with the others that those scams and spams are so annoying.
Developer Response ,
Hello there! Thanks for the review. There is a known issue of listings disappearing and it's likely that you've been affected by that! Our engineers have been notified of the issue and are currently working on a fix for it. We seek your kindest patience and understanding! Also, we've made some changes to our categories recently! 'Pre-order' sub-category can be found under 'Bulletin Board' main category. Hope this helps! :) –belle
- Carousell Pte. Ltd.
- 198.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Indonesian, Malay, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Carousell
- In-App Purchases
- Carousell Coins RM7.90
- Carousell Coins RM19.90
- Carousell Coins RM3.90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.