Death is not the end.
Play as a failed alchemic experiment and explore the sprawling, ever-changing castle to find out what happened on this gloomy island…!
That is, assuming you’re able to fight your way past its keepers.
Dead Cells is a roguevania action platformer that will require you to master frantic 2D combat with a wide variety of weapons and skills against merciless minions and boss.
Kill. Die. Learn. Repeat.
First available on PC and consoles, the indie hit Dead Cells is now slaying foes on mobile!
• Roguevania: The progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-lite and the adrenaline pumping threat of permadeath
• Frantic and Dynamic 2D Action: Learn your enemies’ patterns to stay alive, or prepare to be sent back to your cell before you can say “baguette”
• Nonlinear Progression: Unlock new levels with every death, opt for the path that suits your current build, your playstyle or just your mood.
Surely, the ramparts can’t be as bad the sewers, right?
• Play at your own pace: Will you explore every nook and cranny of the castle, or rush to the end?
Carefully redesigned for mobile with a revamped interface
• Two game modes available: Original & Auto-Hit
• Custom controls & More touch controls options available: Change the buttons’ position and size to your liking, swipe to dodge…
• MFi external controller support
• Pay once to get the full Dead Cells experience! No ads, no F2P mechanics!
If you run into a problem, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information as possible on the issue.
Fixed compatibility issues with cloud saves from tvOS
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice game but nêd update
This game is extremely challenge, specially playing on mobile. And as far as i can say, the version dev choose to put on mobile is one of the hardest with less balance in power. But still i love this game and expect it to be update to the latest version, because i already finish boss fight with 4boss cells
best game ever
At first, I was consider this game with grimvalor(both 2d RPG) but I pick the grimvalor due to its graphic I like more. But bad is the game was too short, after finish then no new contents at all. So I downloaded this game after it, definitely awesome 👏 u won’t bother about the graphics after u feel really fun of game play , seriously worth it😂😂
Well Worth It But you need to update
For the price tag, you get a full game that you can play offline, with no ads, and tons of replayability. It’s awesome!
Seriously though, you need to update! There’s so much content that could be added.
- 663.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2019 Motion Twin
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.