***NOTE: Don't Starve requires iOS 8 and at least an iPhone 5, iPad 3, or iPad mini 2. Due to memory constraints, it will not run on older devices.***
Don’t Starve: Pocket Edition, brings the hit PC game enjoyed by over 4 million players to the iPhone and iPad. Now you can experience the uncompromising wilderness survival game full of science and magic on the go!
Play as Wilson, an intrepid Gentleman Scientist who has been trapped and transported to a mysterious wilderness world. Wilson must learn to exploit his environment and its inhabitants if he ever hopes to escape and find his way back home.
Enter a strange and unexplored world full of strange creatures, dangers, and surprises. Gather resources to craft items and structures that match your survival style. Play your way as you unravel the mysteries of this strange land.
- Independent Games Festival: Grand Prize Nominee
- Independent Games Festival: Excellence in Design Nominee
- Independent Games Festival: Audience Award Nominee
- Capsule Computers: Editor’s Choice
- Indie Game Reviewer: Game of the Year
Optimized for Touch: New intuitive touch interface lets you explore, fight, craft and manage inventory with ease.
Uncompromising Survival & World Exploration: No instructions. No help. No hand holding. Start with nothing and craft, hunt, research, farm and fight to survive.
Dark and Whimsical Visuals: 2D characters and odd creatures inhabiting a unique 3D world.
Randomly Generated New Worlds: Want a new map? No problem! At any time you can generate a new living and breathing world that hates you and wants you to die.
- The lateral black bars in certain devices were removed.
- The position of the HUD elements that could be covered by the notch or the Home slider has been updated. Now the elements adapt their positions dynamically.
- The resolution has been improved in some devices and now adapts better to the screen.
- Fixed some controller issues where the input didn't swap correctly.
- The hover menu was relocated to avoid being cut off by the screen.
- The chest layout has been relocated. Previously the layout was partially cut off by the screen in some devices.
Ratings and Reviews
I played this on pc with my girlfriend, but right now I do not have a pc. Please add the online custom rooms.
Adventurous Mode 💯!
I’ll admit, the computer version is much easier to navigate the game and more complicated. However ! , this game is pretty much a good time to kill off boredom . On top of that, I just love exploring and surviving . It makes you understand strange way the life patterns of different creatures , makes you survive off from that understanding and makes you even smarter. This games makes you think rationally and unrealistically but it all will come down to common sense eventually . You learn so much and have fun from this game. Totally recommend it ❗️❤️
I get to play this offline when I’m bored, everything is fine, I get kill a lot
- Klei Entertainment Inc.
- 440.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- ©Don't Starve ©Klei Entertainment Inc. 2013
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.