eDrawings® is the only CAD viewer on iPad, iPad mini, iPhone and iPod Touch that allows you to view native eDrawings files as well as native SolidWorks® parts, assemblies and drawings files. In addition, eDrawings allows convenient viewing of DWG and DXF files.
eDrawings includes Augmented Reality (AR). This allows you to view your 3D models in 1:1 scale into the real world. By simply activating the device’s camera, you can bring your virtual 3D designs in a real context and see them in situ, sitting on your desk or on your conference room table or even in the palm of your hand, through your iPad, Pad mini, iPhone or iPod Touch’s screen. Move around the room and see your design from any perspective.
eDrawings is the email-enabled communication tool that dramatically eases sharing of product design information. You can load and send files via email to collaborate more effectively with everyone involved in product development, including people who are not regular CAD software users to interpret and understand 2D and 3D designs.
Multi-touch gestures let you pan, zoom, and rotate models easily. eDrawings also supports configurations, drawing sheets, and exploded views for eDrawings files published from SolidWorks® and all other supported CAD software.
* Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface
* Visualize your 3D models in real context with Augmented Reality (AR)
* Open 3D (EASM, EPRT, SLDASM, SLDPRT, IGES, IGS, JT, STEP, STP, IFC), 2D (EDRW, SLDDRW, DWG, DXF) and associated files from any source: email attachments, cloud storage services (Dropbox™, SkyDrive®, Google Drive, YouSendIt®, and others), web and FTP sites, networks, and iTunes® File Sharing.
* Zoom, pan and rotate your 2D or 3D CAD data using multi-touch
* Animate 3D standard views as well as 2D drawing views.
* Browse your assembly components tree, configurations and drawing sheets
* View your designs in full screen and double tap to fit it on screen
* Adapt the scale of your 3D model in AR mode
* Freeze the background in AR mode with viewpoint lock to prolong AR experience without holding up your device.
* Sample files included
For more information, visit:
Ratings and Reviews
When i tried to open a file that consist lots of material, the app showed "edrawings low on memory" and immediately crashed. However,if it's smaller file. The app works ok.
Error reading file
When I open using iPad the file show error reading. But it can open without issue at pc E drawing
I wonder why this app crash. Can fix immediately.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for getting in touch regarding the app.
We released a new version last night to fix this in iOS 14. Please update your eDrawings app in order to avoid this issue.
eDrawings Support Team
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dassault Systemes SolidWorks Corporation
- 126.5 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 1999-2022 Dassault Systemes SolidWorks Corporation
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.