Need to send a fax now? Start faxing in minutes with the award-winning fax app from eFax – the online fax leader with 10 million users worldwide!
Turn your iPhone and iPad into a portable fax machine. The eFax faxing app provides the easiest and fastest way to receive, view, edit, sign and send faxes wherever you are. No set-up fees or long-term commitment required – eFax makes mobile faxing simple.
• Choose a local or toll-free fax number
• Send faxes to 200+ countries worldwide
• Receive and read faxes easily with enhanced viewing options
• Edit and sign faxes with the touch of your finger
• Scan documents with your camera and upload files from Google Drive, Box, or Dropbox
• Include an optional custom cover page
• Save important documents in the cloud with unlimited storage and access faxes anywhere
• Print faxes using Air Print
• Forward documents from your phone by fax or email
• Manage personal and business contact lists
• Fax by app, email or website
The eFax app works with any eFax Plus or eFax Pro subscription. New users can download the app and sign up through iTunes (in USA and Japan) or through the eFax website.
eFax Plus Subscription Details: $16.99 monthly recurring fee includes 300 fax pages per month, and your choice of local or toll-free fax number. Subscription fee will be charged through iTunes when you confirm your in-app purchase. Manage your subscription and turn off auto renewal in iTunes. Monthly subscription will renew automatically unless your subscription is canceled in your iTunes account and auto-renew is turned off 24-hours before the end of the current period. Accounts will be charged $16.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to end of current period. No cancellation of current month allowed during active subscription period. For terms and conditions see https://www.efax.com/legal#agreement.
We appreciate your eFax reviews and feedback. Please email us at iOS@efax.com.
Download the eFax app to fax from iPhone today!
Thank you for using eFax!
This release includes a helpful content updates to improve your user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Service cancellation should be simplified
I am not a fan of auto debit thingy. The service cancellation option should be simplified. Making a call to customer service for cancellation could be annoying since i had to make an international call for the purpose. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
Extremely bad customer service
Though the service is functional; these guys customer service is the worse there can be.
Numerous emails, and yet the services can't be canceled.
- j2 Global, Inc.
- 121.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 j2 Global, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- eFax Plus RM69.90
- eFax Plus RM69.90
- eFax RM69.90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.