Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favorite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with Stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends, throughout
Connect with people who share your interests with Groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Check out local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that’s important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics like beauty, sports, and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Facebook features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Ads and links.
Ads really ruin the experience while watching a video. I understand that video creators would like to earn money from video they posted, but putting them in the middle of the videos just ruin the experience. Every time when I am in the middle of the video and the ads comes in, I immediately leave the post and just move on, no matter how interesting that video is. So, in order for them to earn money, I suggest the ads just put below their caption, or particularly on their page timeline. Another problem about fb is the link. Nowadays when I receive a fb link from my friends on other platform and I click on the link, it just leads me to fb home page, or the last page I was at when I last used fb, it doesn’t directly go to the link I click. I did find another way to click into the link, which is to copy the link and paste it on safari and go. It’s very troublesome and I believe it’s bug to be fixed soon. I like using fb but I believe the user experience can be improved tremendously just by fixing the bugs I mentioned above.
Just for knowledge this app for me and not a big part of my habit and I’m not sure what all adds up a story or something social media on not in update a truthful news, article and a lot of just thought it and forward from the other side or .......
Facebook must become an article and sensation update a lot more than a news, source must be a real or truthful article and must be monitored and locking a false article or not to make any sense and is more important for all topics and users off this app.
I m a one of users Facebook social on few years ago and I think 10years ready my Facebook account. Now days I send my review after long years never active on this social network. Thanks for making me on social networking and becoming me and getting myself into a relationship with all of this wonderful people who and social networking or social event and how much they want and become me a very good person and my (G.K)general knowledge very well done. I am thankful to you boss, for a while and become me a useless fellow on this world. Thanks again. Thank goodness and thank of lord.
Active status /too many ads /unpleasant update status
No much complaints except the 3 above. I feel pretty uncomfortable about the ‘active status’ which is showing people whether you are online or offline. I know there is a button to turn it on or off but i still feel uncomfortable as somehow it might be turned on itself without our acknowledgement, or sometimes after we reinstall FB and forgot to turn off the function. Same goes to Messager that link to our FB account, it will ‘betray’ and expose your active status too even though the button has turned off!
Another function that i dislike is there are too many ads/ sponsored ads which are rather disturbing than advertising, really spoil the mood of using FB.
Also, sometimes i could see friends’ status update stating that “This content isn’t available at the moment” and the worse is that this kind of ‘update status’ might not be aware by the account holders themselves. By reading the content, i still don’t get what is the purpose of having this kind of ‘status update’!! This might create unnecessary misunderstandings among the account holders and their friends. Hope you get what i mean.
Hence I would like to request the FB team to consider these issues. Thank you.
- Facebook, Inc.
- 442.9 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Facebook, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Supporter RM19.90
- Supporter RM19.90
- Supporter RM18.90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.