Circuit prospective fault current calculator, PFC calculator for iPhone and iPad.
Calculates the PFC fault current (kA) from the voltage and Ze or Zs earth loop impedance values.
Enter any two values to calculate the third.
- Calculate PFC (from Zs/Ze & Voltage values)
- Calculate Zs / Ze (from Voltage & PFC values)
- Calculate Voltage (From PFC & Zs/Ze values)
A useful electrical converter for electricians, electrical engineers & electrical testers looking to calculate the PFC to check the correct MCB kA rating is selected.
How to use:
1) Enter ANY two values to calculate the third.
Calculate the circuit Prospective Fault Current from the Zs / Ze and voltage values.
Check out our collection of electrical apps https://www.procertssoftware.com/apps
April 2020: New User Interface (UI).
- Pro Certs Software Ltd
- 12.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020 Pro Certs Software Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.