The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your iPhone or iPad with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search that works across all your mail.
With the Gmail app, you can:
• Undo Send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
• Switch between multiple accounts
• Get notified of new mail fast, with notification centre, badge and lock screen options
• Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type and spelling suggestions
• Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
• Read your mail with threaded conversations
• Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google Contacts or your phone
• Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
• Organise your mail by archiving, labelling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
• Send and receive attachments
• See profile pictures as part of the conversation
Gmail is also part of Google Workspace, allowing you and your team to easily connect, create and collaborate. You can:
• Connect with coworkers via Google Meet or Google Chat, send an invite in Calendar, add an action to your task list and more without leaving Gmail
• Use suggested actions – like Smart Reply, Smart Compose, grammar suggestions and nudges – to help you stay on top of work and take care of simple tasks, so you can be more efficient with your time
• Stay safe. Our machine learning models block more than 99.9% of spam, phishing and malware from reaching our users
Stay on top of the work that matters with Gmail, part of Google Workspace. With secure email as the foundation, you can also chat, make voice or video calls and collaborate on projects with shared files and tasks – all in one place.
Ratings and Reviews
Notification Badge won’t Disappear
Good day! I am currently facing a problem where even I read all my emails, the notification badge on the app icon doesn’t go away. It stays there until I closed the app and reopen it. This is a nuisance for a person who doesn’t like notification badges, like me. Hope you can address this issue. Thank you!
5 Star w
the new year old is not going anywhere to go through that one day in person with your dad that would love him if you're in love amp help your mom get you back from work tomorrow to go home from school tomorrow night for lunch tomorrow and Thursday morning or Friday morning and Sunday afternoon for dinner maybe at five o'clock at your moms for dinner at six in town or so you might be interested but if we do have something we should just get together to take him for dinnermake some friends that would like you more money for your car if they want it will go ahead with that day to go home tomorrow to go pick you off your hair appointment、him out for dinner tomorrow so you guys will need the time and then the rest is goodmorning with my sister to come home morning to get with her tomorrow night we have an early appointment with us at night at two for mynight we are planning for next weekend if sosome dinner at home tonight at some extra hour for work for the night or not so much work on it though it has some bugs that have had been the
NEED INBOX BACK
The new layout is decent for an app but nowhere near as good as inbox’s design was. Where are my bundles? Inbox grouped all my similar emails together in perfect bundles. AUTOMATICALLY let me add! It put all my travel stuff together and showed me all the relevant information without having to open my emails and now I have to dig through every single one of my emails to find the one I’m looking for. My emails that used to be in a purchased section no longer have a track item button, so now I’ve got to scroll through all my emails to find my purchase and open the email and look for the link to track. Gmail doesn’t care at all about productivity, things that literally used to be one press in inbox have become a multi step process.
All mails from different different email are combined make it hard to distinguish which is which account, so messy.
I could go on and on about how terrible gmail is compared to inbox but I’ll let the others of hundred of people starting to leave reviews to help out.
Please bring back Inbox or bring this up to par with it
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 372.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- © Google LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 100 GB Month RM8.90
- 200 GB Month RM12.90
- 100 GB Annual RM84.90
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.