Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology (GHG) is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, GHG brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Review Articles, Highlights, Communications, and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in the management of greenhouse gases:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Access your personal or institutional subscription to GHG on your iPad (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library)
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology is a new online-only scientific journal dedicated to the management of greenhouse gases. The journal will focus on methods for carbon capture and storage (CCS), as well as utilization of carbon dioxide (CO2) as a feedstock for fuels and chemicals. GHG will also provide insight into strategies to mitigate emissions of other greenhouse gases. Significant advances will be explored in critical reviews, commentary articles and short communications of broad interest. In addition, the journal will offer analyses of relevant economic and political issues, industry developments and case studies.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP:
Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology (mobile only) for 299.99$ (US) per year includes:
- Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology (6 issues) for mobile only edition
Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
- 48.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology (mobile only) RM1,249.90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.