Welcome to Hong Leong Connect, the mobile banking service from Hong Leong Bank & Hong Leong Islamic Bank that enables you to bank with ease anytime, anywhere across multiple devices. But that’s not all, you can also bank in your preferred language as the Connect App is available in 3 languages – English, Malay & Chinese. What’s even better is you can now chat to do your banking on Connect App!
These are some of the things what you can do on the Connect App:
• Register For Connect Account
• Access your account securely & swiftly using Biometric. Available for selected smartphones only.
• Transfer funds on-the-go (open transfer, transfer to favourite account as well as mobile number via Pay Mobile)
• Perform Bulk Bill Payment - up to five 5 favourite bills at one go
• Request Mobile (previously known as PEx Request) –send payment request to a mobile number of another Connect App user & get the money transferred to your account immediately once they accepted the request.
• ATM Withdrawal (previously known as Card-less Withdrawal) – Forgot your wallet? Don’t worry! Initiate an ATM withdrawal code directly from the App instead.
• Scan & Pay (previously known as PEx+) – Just scan the QR code on the retailers’ websites to pay directly from your account when you shop online.
• Locate Us and get a quick access to Hong Leong Bank’s nearest points of presence, based on your current location.
Banking with Hong Leong Connect is that simple! For more info, visit http://www.hongleongconnect.my
The Connect App is available for Hong Leong Bank and Hong Leong Islamic Bank retail banking customers in Malaysia only.
Goodbye waiting, Hello shopping!
Our latest update is sure to excite you.
Now, when you apply for a new credit card, you can start shopping online as soon it is approved. No more waiting for it to be delivered!
And remember those fixed deposits that you placed at our branches? The ones that come without a certificate? Now, you can view AND withdraw them on Connect App!
Ratings and Reviews
Always having connection issue
The app always state that there is “no connection and internet” but i am using other apps and program fine. The interface of the app is confusing. Would recommend you to relook into the interface design. Something like MU2 app design is more suitable for a bank app.
Use to be Rubbish! Now good!
The newer version of this app is dramatically different from the previous and the experience on the website. Therefore it is a steep learning curve. However once the initial hurdles of having to figure out how to use is over, the app user experience gets a lot more better. Good work to the design team, they now have to implement similar navigation and design styles for the website.
Are you just creating an App' because it's an "in thing" to do? Both the online experience of your Internet banking and the App experience are disasters. Ridiculous!
Please add Auto Transfer feature
Hi, please add “set auto transfer” and allow user to decide amount & schedule (weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly). Pls inform your fees too. Don’t mix this in the “transfer” page only la. Have a separate one in “apply” too so that we can set it up without immediately must also make a payment for it.
2: if you add a “tell us how we can improve feature”, I won’t have wrote this here.
3. Please update your new connect feature and answer in your desktop version Help/FAQ page too.
4. It’s really really stupid to have some features in desktop version, and not in this app. Period! You are forcing us to use the desktop.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we have the "auto transfer" function that you mentioned and we called it Standing Instruction.
You can find it in Connect Online Banking > PAY & TRANSACT > Manage Standing Instruction (SI). This will allow you to setup for scheduled fund transfer.
Hope the above clarifies.
- Hong Leong Bank Berhad
- 108.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Malay
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2014 Hong Leong Bank Berhad Reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.