Instapaper is the simplest way to save and store articles for reading: offline, on-the-go, anytime, anywhere, perfectly formatted.
Instapaper for macOS provides an optimized text view that makes reading Internet content a clean and uncluttered experience. Instapaper also enhances the standard reading experience with features like text-to-speech.
Instapaper has been inducted into the iPhone and iPad Hall of Fame, received Macworld Editor's Choice Award, and has also been featured in publications including Wired, TIME, Daring Fireball, and The Verge, among others.
- Strip away all clutter and save the content of web pages into iOS-optimized formatting.
- Read anywhere! No internet, no problem: access your articles on airplanes, subways, elevators, or away from Internet connections.
- Control every aspect of your reading experience with a variety of font, color themes, and spacing options.
- Find that great quote you want to remember and share? Instapaper makes it easy to highlight and add notes to text in any article.
- Have your Instapaper articles narrated to you with text-to-speech. Just turn up the volume and relax!
- Sort your list of articles by popularity, date, and article length.
- Folders for easy organization.
Instapaper also offers an optional Instapaper Premium subscription for $2.99/month or $29.99/year. With Instapaper Premium you receive:
- Full-text search for articles in your account
- Unlimited highlights and notes.
- Text-to-speech Playlist to seamlessly listen to multiple articles.
- Unlimited use of the speed reading feature to help you get through articles up to 3x faster.
On sign up for Instapaper Premium, payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
Terms of service: https://www.instapaper.com/terms
* Fixed app icon
Ratings and Reviews
a great app
highly recommended together with Read It Later Pro. both has its own strength. Instapaper does not save multiple pages though.
Used too much storage.
I hope instapaper can decrease the amount of storage usages. It took a lot of storage 😊 Thank you.
Developer Response ,
Sorry you experienced a lot of storage usage. If you go to the app's Settings > Advanced > Repair Local Storage, the app will re-download all content on next launch but should have a lower footprint on storage. Additionally, you can lower the sync limits via Settings > Advanced, which will guarantee lower storage usage as well.
If you have any other questions or want to provide us with more specifics about what you're saving and the exact storage usage you're getting, please let us know at email@example.com. Thanks again for the feedback and for using Instapaper!
The great app as Flipboard
This is the first app I bought when I got my first iPhone 2+ years ago.
It is the App I use almost everyday and I love the simple and nice of it and really appreciate what the developers done so far.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Instant Paper, Inc.
- 17 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Instant Paper, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Instapaper Premium RM11.90
- Instapaper Premium RM124.90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.