Onset InTemp data loggers measure temperature and relative humidity in cold chain storage and distribution networks for the life sciences, pharmaceutical, medical, and healthcare industries. InTemp data loggers work with the InTemp app for iOS and the InTempConnect cloud-based data warehousing service.
The product line includes InTemp CX400 storage data loggers, the InTemp CX450 temperature and relative humidity data logger, InTemp CX500 in-transit data loggers, InTemp CX600 dry ice data loggers, and InTemp CX700 cryogenic data loggers, as well as the InTemp CX5000 Gateway, for automated data logger configuring and downloading, reporting, and instant alarm notifications by text or email if conditions exceed user-set thresholds.
* Wireless communication via Bluetooth Low Energy technology with mobile devices and/or the InTemp CX5000 Gateway
* InTempConnect cloud-based data warehousing service integration (data storage, analytics, and alerts)
* Visual alarm notifications (plus audible alarms for CX400 and CX450 data loggers)
* PDF report generation
* XLSX data
* Compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 guidelines
* Compliance with FDA and EMA Good Distribution Practices, and World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines
Support for the CX405 logger
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.