FinTech Trading Platform from Japan
iSPEED.my is the localised version of Japan’s leading mobile app developed by Rakuten Securities, Inc. It provides all Malaysian investors FREE access to stock prices, research reports and latest news headlines while Rakuten Trade customers will enjoy additional benefits including access to comprehensive trading, execution and clearing services for all trades executed on Bursa Malaysia.
1. Fast placing order for Buy and Sell.
2. Indices that include equities indices, commodities, bonds and interest rate policy.
3. Check holding quantity of share, orders and trade history via the Refine function.
4. Account Management services that include viewing of account summary for available cash, share value, trading limits and withdrawals as well as unrealized and realized profit and loss.
5. Cash deposit services.
6. Cash withdrawal services.
7. 5 Market depth price view.
8. Search function for individual stock summary.
9. Charting tools that display up to four charts at one time with different time intervals.
10. News articles etc powered by Thomson Reuters
11. Adding up to 1,000 stocks to your WatchList – 10 pages @ 100 stocks per page.
12. Up to 30 Market Movers stocks.
13. Access to the Rakuten Trade Eco System – point conversion services, referral code, etc.
Additional bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Terrible interface, limited features
I am going to change broker and move my positions out because this brokerage platform is so not user friendly.
1990s web design, after place order only receive reject order with no alert on error and reason, extremely limited features, no buy/sell stop limit order feature, stockscreening always show error unable to load, outside trading hours always do maintenance can’t log in.
Not on poor app, the web login is equally annoying with the front page always showing neon colour promotion and sales ads to target users to deposit more money instead of offering real service with improved functionality. Also found in app the annoying ad on top. This is not a marketplace. Not professional at all as a brokerage firm.
Stupid and not user friendly design
Information content is ok but the log in part i give 0 marks. I just deleted this app ‘cos can’t log in and no other choice for user to make. Yesterday was ok login but today tried thousands times still can’t. When choose problem login, show a stupid web page where i try login thru it but when i want to key name the keypad is appear half where the other half and delete key not shown and it is a locked page even you turn the phone around, the page stay still with half keypad you can’t do any thing else except exit by pressing ‘home’ button to exit!
This has been my mobile trading platform of choice for the past few months due to how ‘spartan’ the interface is. Even though it looks really barebones and fit for the iPhone 4 generation, the app really does work well and smoothly though some welcome additions like Face ID, gesture swiping and maybe an always on screen option would help.
So far I haven’t encountered any issues that are dealbreakers but I have taken a point off the 5 stars as the Japanese version of the app which is the latest, seems way more updated. Not sure when we’ll get it but here’s hoping :)
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rakuten Trade Sdn Bhd
- 61.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Rakuten Trade Sdn Bhd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.