FinTech Trading Platform from Japan
iSPEED.my is the localised version of Japan’s leading mobile app developed by Rakuten Securities, Inc. It provides all Malaysian investors FREE access to stock prices, research reports and latest news headlines while Rakuten Trade customers will enjoy additional benefits including access to comprehensive trading, execution and clearing services for all trades executed on Bursa Malaysia.
1. Fast placing order for Buy and Sell.
2. Indices that include equities indices, commodities, bonds and interest rate policy.
3. Check holding quantity of share, orders and trade history via the Refine function.
4. Account Management services that include viewing of account summary for available cash, share value, trading limits and withdrawals as well as unrealized and realized profit and loss.
5. Cash deposit services.
6. Cash withdrawal services.
7. 5 Market depth price view.
8. Search function for individual stock summary.
9. Charting tools that display up to four charts at one time with different time intervals.
10. News articles etc powered by Thomson Reuters
11. Adding up to 1,000 stocks to your WatchList – 10 pages @ 100 stocks per page.
12. Up to 30 Market Movers stocks.
13. Access to the Rakuten Trade Eco System – point conversion services, referral code, etc.
- Additional bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
You call yourself a leading mobile app?
10 years old design, every time open app got error messages, can’t even see purchased price and current price in a same page in portfolio.
Please refer to HongLeong and update your app you lazy devs
Terrible interface, limited features
I am going to change broker and move my positions out because this brokerage platform is so not user friendly.
1990s web design, after place order only receive reject order with no alert on error and reason, extremely limited features, no buy/sell stop limit order feature, stockscreening always show error unable to load, outside trading hours always do maintenance can’t log in.
Not on poor app, the web login is equally annoying with the front page always showing neon colour promotion and sales ads to target users to deposit more money instead of offering real service with improved functionality. Also found in app the annoying ad on top. This is not a marketplace. Not professional at all as a brokerage firm.
This has been my mobile trading platform of choice for the past few months due to how ‘spartan’ the interface is. Even though it looks really barebones and fit for the iPhone 4 generation, the app really does work well and smoothly though some welcome additions like Face ID, gesture swiping and maybe an always on screen option would help.
So far I haven’t encountered any issues that are dealbreakers but I have taken a point off the 5 stars as the Japanese version of the app which is the latest, seems way more updated. Not sure when we’ll get it but here’s hoping :)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.