Jalan Jalan Cari Makan is a mobile app that serves to find a halal restaurant and halal eatery for the convenience of a Malaysian Muslim. It’s also a halal food guide for Muslim tourists. Free to download, the JJCM halal food utility app is an extension of the popular TV3 food travelogue, Jalan Jalan Cari Makan.
The JJCM TV3 crew, who are always hungry for good food and a gastronomic adventure, travel all around Malaysia with the sole purpose of tracking down halal restaurants and halal eateries that serve delicious meals that are rare, unique and special to share with hungry Malaysians via the JJCM app.
From Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya, Selangor, Negeri Sembilan, Melaka, Perak, Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Kelantan, Terengganu, Pahang and Johor, not to be missed Sabah, Sarawak and Labuan, the JJCM TV3 crew look for halal restaurant and halal eatery that is well-known, popular and new in Malaysia.
As well as the many restaurant and hipster café, in addition to the various halal food that have gone viral on social media like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter as a food guide for Malaysians.
Regardless of the:
- occasion (buka puasa or iftar or the breaking of fast and sahur during Ramadan at a Ramadan bazaar or restaurant, breakfast, lunch, tea or dinner with the family or loved ones or in conjunction with a special occasion, celebration or anniversary),
- budget (dependent on the price range of the restaurant, whether it is categorised as cheap, economy, medium-range, expensive or luxury),
- cuisine (be it a restaurant that serves Malay, Chinese, Indian, Indonesian, Thai, Western, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Middle Eastern or Fusion food), or
- location (recommendation of restaurants will be made based on your GPS location),
the JJCM app will search and list halal eateries and halal foods that are delicious, unique and special, as well as worthwhile in terms of quality and quantity of the food and price, be they a restaurant, hotel, roadside stall and food truck.
The JJCM app was built for Malaysians who are known as food lovers and food hunters who definitely enjoy jalan jalan cari makan, looking for good food that is tasty and rare.
Through the JJCM app, Malaysians can share their comment, opinion, picture and video about a restaurant or eatery in addition to giving their suggestions and recommendation on halal eateries that are special for the consideration of other JJCM app users.
The JJCM app will soon provide deals and offers for JJCM users to enjoy good food that is halal at discount prices, as well as a restaurant booking function.
JJCM's list of halal F&B outlets can also be accessed through Islamic app, Raudhah - Azan, Qiblat & Prayer Times for the use of Muslims in Malaysia.
- Add push notification to get latest information about place and food.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Perfect for local
This apps help me to find s good place to eat. I even do not know good restaurant just beside my hone
The app has no value added to users
The app is not user friendly. I can’t login thru FB and can’t proceed to register account. I’ve uninstalled and installed it back, the same issue is still persist.
Once i access the app without opening the account, the app keeps prompting me to go to my phone’s setting to turn on the location. The restaurant directory is not well-organised.
1. You must allow users to find the restaurants without prompting to turn on location.
2. When the users choose location, ie. Kuala Lumpur as their search criteria, the app must display all the restaurants in Kuala Lumpur.
3. There is no value added you show the restaurants based on the episode. The restaurants should be displayed based on the location that the users choose.
4. You must allow the users to further filter the specific area in KL. For example, if users select Bangsar, then the app must be able to display all restaurants located in Bangsar.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.