This is your new favorite Kuala Lumpur Metro App!
‣ Complete Kuala Lumpur Klang Valley Integrated Transit System
Skypark Link, MyRapid, KTM Komuter, Rapid KL, KLIA Airport Rail Link, MRT, BRT, and KL Monorail
‣ Always Up To Date
Always up-to-date fares, timetables, stations and more
‣ Full Timetable and Schedule (Pro)
Never miss a train again
‣ Offline Access
Use Kuala Lumpur Metro on the go
‣ Route Planner
Quickly find and share the fastest path to your destination
‣ Multiple Languages
English, Thai, Chinese, Japanese, and more to come
‣ Beautiful Design
Modern, clean, curated in every detail
‣ Nearby Stations
Find the closest subway stations nearby you
‣ Route Info
See your Journey Time and Fare
‣ Stations Search
Search for any stations within the app or in Spotlight
This app is ad-supported. If you choose to purchase Kuala Lumpur Metro Pro Monthly or Yearly subscription to remove ads and much more, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase.
Terms & Conditions: https://www.yourmetro.app/terms
New KTMB timetable effective Tuesday August 18th 2020
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app so much but right now I’m having trouble downloading it??? My internet connection is fine, i have loads more of space to use, but it won’t download ? I’m currently using the latest ios update. Could it be that this app needs to update as well ? Please fix it soon. Love u guys
Hi Federico, thanks for your reply. However, commuters are already inside the train which i see no point of us to get off the train and take another train to Kajang. Besides, the route using KTM services is much slower than you assume it to be, coming from someone who ride it before. Plus the waiting time for KTM is much slower. Should you then give the commuters an option of either faster or convenient option on this app? I do understand an app is not smart enough to know a more convenient way of riding the train however this is where feedbacks from your app users come in handy. Thank you.
Hi All, the route map for Malaysia does not give the correct route. Let say I am using MRT from Pusat Bandar Damansara, when i select Kajang as my destination, the app suggest to change train route thru KL sentral. Suppose just use MRT straight to Kajang station. Please advice. Thanks.
Developer Response ,
Hi Famn, Thank you for using KL Metro! 😄
It actually takes less time to go to your destination by changing lines. This app tries to always give you the faster option.
Going directly via MRT takes about 10 minutes longer, even when taking consideration the interchange time.
Please have a great day!
Need to fix
Hi guys,your app is good but need some improvements.
1.Station selection should a proper way to put from and to. Right now very bad to chose
2.It would be great if will be showing the name of the line like Kelana Jaya LRT
3.When you already chose from and to where you need to ride it should be showing clear way. What do we have now just some yellow dots. They are not visible at all. The way should be seen clear especially for the people who has problem with eyes
4. It would be great to know the price how much you need to pay from and to.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for the feedback! I always strive to improve this app.
Regarding your points:
1. (station selection) you can just tap on the map! Please tap the start station and then force tap the destination: the app will automatically compute the journey.
2. (line name show) Noted with thanks! I will try to display it somewhere (for the moment, in the map itself you can see the line code such as LRT, MRT etc)
3. (journey not clear) The map is big and you can zoom (with two finders pinch) to better see the details. As an alternative, after a journey is displayed, at the bottom of the journey banner (on the top of the screen) you can tap on the "Details" button to display a step by step guide for your journey.
4. (journey fare) After a journey is being displayed, at the bottom of the journey banner (on the top of the screen) you will see the fare and estimated time for said journey.
Thank you again for all the feedback! I hope to have made things clearer :)
For more clarifications and suggestions, please reach me by tapping "Feedback" on the "More" page of the app.
Thank you and, please, enjoy using KL Metro!
- Federico Zanetello
- 19.5 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Thai
- Age Rating
- © Federico Zanetello
- In-App Purchases
- Kuala Lumpur Metro Pro Monthly RM9.90
- Kuala Lumpur Metro Pro Yearly RM39.90
- Kuala Lumpur Metro Pro RM57.90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.