Lark is a next-generation office suite that integrates messaging, schedule management, collaborative documents, video conferencing, and many more applications in a single platform.
Built for the era of mobile Internet, Lark works as well on desktop as it does on your phone.
With Lark, you can:
- Communicate with your team either privately or in groups through Lark's powerful Messenger
- Create and share content through Docs, where you can work together on documents and spreadsheets with teammates in real time
- Stay on top of your schedule using our Calendar. From any meeting invite, you can create a group chat, launch a video call, or create a meeting memo
- With a single click, start a video or audio call to connect with colleagues, anytime, anywhere
- Manage your team's internal workflow (such as reimbursements and annual leave) with our Approval and Attendance apps
- Keep using the tools and services you love with plugins from Jira, GitHub, Asana, and so much more
- The best part? The features above are deeply integrated and can talk to each other, so you can do cool things like: Insert a group chat in a Doc, check teammembers' schedules right from a chat, launch a video call right from a calendar event...
Give your team the tools they need to do their best work.
Any feedbacks, suggestions or just want to say hi? Please reach out to email@example.com.
- You can send, receive, and open entire folders in chats without compressing them.
- Cache Management in Settings is now called Storage Management, and a Reset feature is added to easily clear storage space and fix bugs.
- New apps such as Teampedia, Yonyou Inventory Software, xwork, Weijia College, Alitrip, and Kingsoft PDF Converter are available in the Feishu App Directory.
- The "New members can see chat history" option can be turned off by group owners.
- When searching, click on your search history to instantly locate previous search results.
- You can upload images and videos to Bitable on mobile.
Ratings and Reviews
Finally, cross-team notifications! Though it might be wonky in times, but the notification bubble stays there. Kudos!
Notifications not showing up
Overall, it’s a useful and all-rounded app. It has been working fine until this afternoon when notifications started to not pop up on my phone :( all in-app and phone settings were untouched and right before this, it was still showing notifications as per normal
feature to clear/delete chat
Should have these features because if it doesn’t, it will take a lot of storage space in mobile phone. Its a good apps just that, but who wants to store everything they received from years ago????? Make it freely to delete things that we didnt want after we viewed from another chats.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LARK TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD.
- 355.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Copyright@Lark2020
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.