Library Discover is a small network explorer application. It helps you to discover shared media libraries, media servers, NAS devices, iTunes Libraries, running iTunes applications and Apple TV Home Sharings on your local home or office network.
FIND MEDIA LIBRARIES
• Detect shared iTunes Libraries and running iTunes applications.
• Detect iTunes Home Sharing.
• Detect Apple TV Home Sharing.
• Detect Media Servers.
• Detect Media Centers and Extenders.
• Show IP address, Bonjour and DNS hostnames, PING capability.
• Show MAC address, MAC vendor, country, postal address.
BONJOUR SERVICE INFORMATION
• Show Bonjour service informations: name, type, transport protocol and service related properties.
• Detect further Bonjour services on wireless speaker with detailed informations.
DLNA DEVICE/SERVICE INFORMATION
• Analyze and describe device name, manufacturer, model, type, version, serial number, UPC code, etc.
• Determine operating system/version and UPnP server product and version.
• Show DLNA host IP address, port number, UPnP version, local name, domain name, MAC address (with vendor informations), PING capability.
REACH UI FEATURES
• Info menu with feedback and privacy settings
• Use the camera icon (upper-right corner) to create and print/send/share a screenshot from the entire page.
• Pull down with your finger to refresh the informations.
• Long press on a cell to copy/print/send/open as/share the cell value.
• Shake your device to refresh the informations.
• iPhone SE (2020) support.
- Csaba Iranyi
- 5.6 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (c) 2020 Csaba Iranyi. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.