For ticket books with numbers and even letters!
1. Select the color of each sold ticket book.
2. Write in the letter for each sold book and save.
3. If not all the numbers are sold in all books, adjust the number series for each book!
4. Draw! The color and the letter of the winning number shows up!
Partly-used lottery books:
If you have unsold tickets in a red book i.e. numbers from K37-K100 then use them!
Just register the red K-book and adjust the numbers to 37-100 for that book. Register all the other sold books and draw!
Books without letters and colors:
Mark each physical book with i.e. B1, B2, B3, B4 and then write these books into the app using your favorite color.
If you have numbers from 1-1000 in each book, click 'All, 1-1000' and if not all the numbers are sold in each book, adjust the numbers for these books and draw.
Even if you just have sold 1-89 and 637-783 in book B4, just register the B4 two times and adjust numbers in the first B4 book to 1-89 and in the other to 637-783 and draw!
Can it be easier and more fair??
- All in one, a real mate!
- Draw numbers for any lottery, even Bingo if you want!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.