To drive a new culture in mengaji among Muslims globally.
Select Your Favorite Qari, Pick The Surah, Listen, & Practice Along.
* 6 reciters from the around the world:
Muzammil Hasballah (Indonesia)
Abderrahman Toukan (Morocco)
Tarmizi Ali (Malaysia)
Jibril Wahab (France)
* Choose English or Bahasa Melayu translation.
* Follow along the reciter using Rumi (transliteration) feature.
* Kickstart your day practicing Daily Doa by Hammudeh & Muzammil Hasballah.
* Additional 2 more Reciters: Qari Youseff (USA), Sheikh Shariff (Imam Mekah).
* The whole 30 juz of Al-Quran.
* Global prayer times and Customize Azan voices by selected Qari.
Follow us on
With this version upgrade Mengaji Presenting the following new features.
- Group & Community
- Hadith of the Day as Quote
- Sharing Hadith to social media
- Broadcasting, where all app users can access Live videos from our channels
- Qibla, allows user to find out the Qibla's location based on their GPS location
-Zikir Counter as Tasbih
Yes more to come with our next update Inshallah so stay connected to us!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Salam. Thank you for built this apps. It’s really help me and other Muslim as well. I just wondering why whenever I minimise the apps, the reciter stop recite the Quran (apps OFF). Could you please setup something on this apps, so that it can be ON whenever I minimise it, just like “Muslim Pro”. I’m sorry if I am lil bit harsh, but I just want to hear the surah ON when I am doing some other works on my phone. Appreciate your work and effort team!!!! Keep up the good work to our religion ❤️
Upload more surah and improve features while reciting
Can you please make 1 tab that people can choose surah first instead of the reciter first. Main objective is to let people recite surah and not focusing more on the reciter. And please upload the whole quran as i could not find certain surah that i want.
2nd, can you remove feature that the ayat is moving while reciting. It can be a bit eye disturbing. Just make the whole ayat still, but the highlighting can be moving to indicate where the reciter is reciting.
Alhamdulillah for this app
So far so good. Looking forward to full feature app.
It’ll be really good to be able to have the full surah and then only pick which ayat you want to start with. The moving text is distracting and not very beginner friendly feature.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.