The Malaysian Institute of Accountant (MIA) is a professional, member-based organisation with a broad range of membership services as well as membership privileges. This version of our MIA Membership Privilege Mobile App brings to members the following features & benefits:
(1) quick on-demand access to their verified member card (displayed right on the smartphone screen);
(2) a catalogue of on-going and up-to-date list of membership privileges and merchant discount programs;
(3) the latest Member Bulletins/Circulars pushed right to the mobile device;
(4) summary member profile tracking current CPE (Continuing Professional Education) credit hours and other membership information.
(5) latest training programmes, seminars & workshops available (shortlist)
(6) either preview or complete your e-MIC (MIA Induction Course) from the app
(7) members are encouraged to allow for "Push Notifications" - for pertinent messages to be sent by MIA to its members.
More about MIA:
The Chartered Accountant Malaysia or “C.A.(M)” is a designation conferred by the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) to a professional in accountancy, business and finance with a recognised accountancy qualification and relevant work experience. C.A.(M) are the industry captains, corporate leaders and decision makers that play significant roles in nation building.
MIA was established under the Accountants Act 1967 as the statutory accountancy body that regulates, develops, supports and enhances the integrity and status of the profession while upholding the public interest.
Working closely alongside strategic business partners and stakeholders, MIA connects its members to a wide range of continuous professional development programmes, updates and networking opportunities. Presently, there are over 30,000 members making their strides across all industries in Malaysia and around the world.
This version integrates with MIA's MMIS Membership Portal for membership information, displayed as the Member's e-Card. Minor changes include the removal of obsolete hyperlinks & updated MIA's logo.
Ratings and Reviews
Unable to login
It shows unable to connect to server.
Unable to key in anything
Developer Response ,
Thank you. The app (v.1.0.18) allows current (active) members of MIA to log in with their MIA MMIS log in credentials. Please check with Membership Services for further details. https://www.mia.org.my/v2/membership/membership_services.aspx
Cant access the login
The message pop up saying cant unable to connect to server
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cornerstone Corporation Sdn Bhd
- 16.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.