Microsoft Office brings you Word, Excel, and PowerPoint all in one app. Take advantage of a seamless experience with Microsoft tools on the go with the Office app, the simple solution for productivity.
Scan PDF files, create spreadsheets, or draft up documents anytime and anywhere through your mobile device. Complete your workflows, no matter where you are. From Word documents, PowerPoint presentations or Excel files, the Office app provides you with one seamless experience.
With intelligent cloud services and trusted security, the Office app will help maximise your productivity in both work and life.
Word, Excel, & PowerPoint combined:
• Store and access Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files using the cloud-based storage.
• Documents can be created and collaborated on with others in real-time.
• Presentations can be shared and edited. Practise your presentation with Presenter Coach.
• Spreadsheets can be created using one of the many templates available in-app, or instantly edited.
• Easily access and collaborate on files shared with you directly or via Outlook and Teams.
Convert Pictures and Documents with Office Lens:
• Snap a picture or upload a photo from your camera roll to create documents.
• Transform a photo of a table into a usable spreadsheet to work with the data.
• Enhance digital images of whiteboards and documents.
PDF Scanning & Editing Capabilities:
• Easily scan PDF files and convert them into Word documents and vice versa.
• Quickly edit PDF files directly on your device.
• PDF Reader allows you to access and sign PDFs.
Unique to Office Mobile:
• Catch up on meetings or open shared videos right where you left off.
• Quickly jot down thoughts and ideas, and then save or share them via Sticky Notes.
• QR Scanner enables your device to scan QR codes and open attached links.
• Documents and spreadsheets can be transferred between your phone and computer.
Download to your iPhone or iPad the Office app now. To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches. Logging in with a personal Microsoft account or a work or school account connected to a Microsoft 365 subscription will unlock premium features within the app.
Achieve more while on the go with Microsoft Office.
Subscription & Privacy Disclaimer
Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC and Mac.
Monthly Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your App Store account settings.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to the Microsoft Software Licence Terms for Microsoft Office. See “Licence Agreement” link under Information. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions.
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Here’s a simple truth: We don’t interact with documents on mobile the same way we do on desktop. So naturally, it makes sense that Microsoft reimagined Office for a uniquely mobile experience. With Word, PowerPoint, and Excel combined into one app, being productive feels frictionless. And we love that.
Excellent for a Phone, but...
This app has excellent functionality for a Phone.
I heard that you have plans for making such an integrated app for iPad also.
I would love if you do that.
Not recognise my Microsoft 365 subscription on iPad
I have subscribed the Microsoft 365 from Apple Store. I have no issue to use it on my MacBook. However when I try to sign in my 365 on my iPad with the same ID, it said that there is no subscription. I called both Apple and Microsoft for help but neither one provide me solution. Apple said this is 3rd party product, they can’t do anything except confirm that my Subscription is Active. Microsoft side said they can’t see my subscription because I purchased it thru Apple, hence that can’t help me with problem. It’s really frustrated when both of company let the users left with no solution. Regardless how many times I have tried to contact both side, there is no solution for me. Microsoft side some more asked me the best way is to terminate my subscription with Apple and re purchase it from Microsoft. Never thought that I will get unfair treatment just because I purchased the subscription from Apple. I hope the developer can solve my issues as soon as possible.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 370.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Microsoft 365 Personal RM26.90
- Microsoft 365 Family RM35.90
- Microsoft 365 Personal RM28.90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.