Capture your thoughts, discoveries, and ideas and simplify overwhelming planning moments in your life with your very own digital notepad.
With OneNote, you can plan that big event, seize that moment of inspiration to create something new, and track that list of errands that are too important to forget. Write memos, make a digital sketchbook and save notes right on your phone.
Sync your notes via OneDrive to access them anytime, anywhere. Whether you're at home, in the office, or on the go, your notes are available to you across all of your devices.
Get the complete Microsoft Office experience when you sign in with your Microsoft Account. Take notes, share ideas, organize and collaborate when you download Microsoft OneNote today.
• With OneNote, you can plan that big event, save ideas to create something new and track that list of errands that are too important to forget.
• Save pictures of whiteboards, photos or printed documents in your notes with Office Lens. Quickly take a picture, automatically crop and insert the image into your notes.
Organize, Search and Secure:
• Quickly organize your notes in a way that works best for you with powerful organizational tools.
• Find your most recent notes quickly and pin the pages you use most.
• Secure your notes with a password and use touch ID to quickly access them.
Sync your Sticky Notes:
• Quickly save your thoughts and ideas with colorful sticky notes on the go.
• Sync your sticky notes to access them from anywhere on any device, anytime.
Save, Share, and Collaborate:
• Save to the cloud (OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint) and access your notes on anytime and on any device.
• Collaborate and work together in a shared notepad.
Write & Draw on iPad:
• Use a variety of pen colors and settings to create beautiful handwritten notes and drawings.
• Draw with confidence with "Convert to Shapes" mode: OneNote will automatically convert hand drawn shapes into crisp, perfectly regular polygons and circles.
• Use a stylus or the touchscreen to write notes or use OneNote as a sketchbook.
OneNote is free on iPhone and many other devices. Get started today! Download OneNote and sign in with your Microsoft Account or the account assigned to you by your work or school.
Monthly Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your App Store account settings.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to the Microsoft Software License Terms for Microsoft 365. See “License Agreement” link under Information. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions.
This month’s update is bug fixes only.
Thanks for using OneNote! We listened to your feedback and updated the application with optimizations to help improve your note taking experience.
Having trouble? Send feedback in the app (OneNote->Settings->Send Feedback)
Have an idea? Add to our feature suggestion box at https://aka.ms/onenote-ios-suggest
Ratings and Reviews
OneNoting to An Organized Life
I have used many notetaking apps before esp on the IOS platform in my iPhone.
I have found OneNote to be the best in practical utility.
First it is available in both the Windows and mobile platform and the notes are sync. This is a very useful feature and ensure that my notes are with me all the time when I am on the move as my iPhone is with me at all times, not necessarily the computer.
The sections and folder structure makes organizing my information accumulated easy for both input and ease of retrieval. Information is power only when well organized and retrieval is not cumbersome.
The ability to subpage a page is also great and provides another level of organizing my information.
Color tabs are also useful and add to the ear of organizing and retrieval.
Having different notebooks too aids information organization.
Full-feature editing features too make for versatility. Don’t types and sizes. Bullets types. Indenting. Bold, italic. Hilighting. Hyperlinking.
The OneNote together with Minjet’s MindManager are my ‘Command Centre’ and main productivity tool. I implemented David Allen’s GTD-like features on them. My information database is built around them. OneNote provides the linear mode organization while the MindManager harnesses my darting/monkey and creative minds.
Fantastic app to make a note!!
I have been using this app since 2016. It’s perfect and helpful for categorising my notes in different parts. After using OneNote, I don't use any notebook or any papers. It’s perfect; I can read my notes everywhere and every time.
It has done my work quickly since it has the ability to search in the picture too and no need to waste time to search all of the paper to check one word in your notes. I love it and always recommend it to anyone.
Thank you so much.
Nice app, not perfect but it’s also free with online backup.
I was using this app while waiting for a discount on Notability. In the process I seem to start to like it. Like all other it has a filing system which takes a bit to understand. It also allows multiple type pencil pens and markers. I don’t know if there were background options as I’m into basic notes.
I also take pictures off the screen projector in lectures and it’s got a self correcting software when you take it at an angle which I found to be unique. The few issues I have is that it has an infinite border less paper and it doesn’t take videos which could be good if it does.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 218.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Microsoft 365 Personal RM26.90
- Microsoft 365 Family RM35.90
- Microsoft 365 Personal RM49.90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.