Welcome to the new myTNB app. Track your energy consumption, pay bills at your fingertips and explore exclusive in-app features - it's never been easier.
• A refreshed design and improved user experience: Get an overview of information that matters most to you at one glance, on a personalised dashboard.
• Track your energy consumption: View and compare your monthly usage with the interactive usage graph.
• Manage multiple TNB accounts: Link and manage all your TNB accounts on one platform.
• Pay your bills: Faster in-app payment with the option to save your credit card for seamless transactions.
• Notifications: Get notified of your new bills and much more.
• View History: Keep track of your bill and payment history in a single view.
• Promotions: Stay up to date with the latest promotions from TNB.
• Find Us: Need to locate a Kedai Tenaga? Use our handy locator to find one near you.
Thank you for using myTNB. In this update, you’ll get to enjoy an even more seamless experience. Here’s what to expect:
- View how much your bill may reach and your usage trend for the current billing period (if you’re a Smart Meter user)
- Seamlessly manage multiple notifications
- View if your electricity supply is ‘Disconnected’ on the Dashboard page
- Refresh pages if the information does not appear
Update now to the latest version so you can enjoy the new experience!
Ratings and Reviews
Like the features where I can see monthly bill charges in a chart and it’s easy to pay with the quick pay button. Previously I had issue retrieving old bills because it would always show the latest bill but I think this issue was fixed already. Although there were adjustments made to some of my bills (spotbill), I still see the old charges displayed in the chart on the dashboard which I hope this can be fixed so it captures only the actual amount I was charged for the months. And the amount due for current bill still captures the amount due for previous bill. So I had to adjust the amount due manually then proceed with payment.
Developer Response ,
Can you DM us in FB TNB CareLine to explain further about the "amount due" issue by providing your TNB account number. We are looking forward to investigate further. TQ (Emelia)
Nice design but not as convenient as the previous app
Great job on the design but it’s not as convenient as using the previous one. I store 3 TNB accounts on the app. With the previous app, as soon as I click on “My Bills” it displays outstanding charges for all 3 bills on a single page. But with this new one I had to change the tab every time to check for each, so I’d rather stick with the old one for my convenience. It would work great for others who store only one account though, this just my preference based on how practical it is to me.
There should be an option in the app to allow those who have registered for SMR (Self Meter Reading) to submit the latest meter reading. Currently there’s no information in the FAQ or guide on how one can submit the meter reading. I ended up have to call Customer Careline the customer service personnel doesn’t sound too sure on how to guide me. Nonetheless I proceeded to follow the instruction given by the customer service and sent the reading via sms. However, I’m still getting the estimated meter reading despite having already submitted the actual meter reading via sms. As such, to minimize all these unnecessary hassle and having to incur additional telco charges for both the call and sms, TNB should incorporate the option for submission of SMR within the app.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your suggestions and feedback. We will bring this up to the team for future improvements. If you happen to experience any issue, you may reach us out through TNB CareLine Facebook. We'l assist you from there, OK. TQ (Syuhada)
- Tenaga Nasional Berhad
- 115.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- COPYRIGHT © 2018 TENAGA NASIONAL BERHAD (200866-W). ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.