OKO Suisse App provides you with analysis of your shot and extends SkeetFalcon and OKO Suisse device pictures with "red dot", "cross hairs" and "grid lines" overlays.
Our brand new object and target recognition functions heralding a new era in the computer based performance analysis for sports.
The features at a glance:
- live video streaming and on-the-fly analysis of the shot in conjunction with OKO Suisse II / ScopeCam
- dynamic and static target template management
- template based object / target recognition within the video stream
- relative trajectory / flying path of dynamic targets (clay pigeons, running boar, all types of hunting targets, golf balls etc)
- detection and monitoring of static targets (olympic targets, archery targets, IPSC targets)
- relative trajectory of the barrel (dynamic targets)
- absolute trajectory of the barrel (static targets)
OLYMPIC SHOTGUN - CLAY PIGEON SHOOTING: It's just that simple... Mount the OKO Suisse camera either on your shotgun, take the video of your shot, transfer it via WiFi to your iOS device and let the OKO Suisse iOS App provide your with the ad-hoc analysis of your shot! Used either for dry-fire exercises or even with live ammunition, OKO Suisse device provides you with precise information if and where you hit your moving target. Alternatively, how far behind, below, above or in front of the clay target your shot was. OKO Suisse is the second generation of Skeet Falcon device family. It marries different components using latest technology, hardware, software and transmission.
OLYMPIC AND PRACTICAL TARGET SHOOTING: OKO Suisse Camera - Use the revolutionary Live Target and Barrel Tracking System
HUNTING: OKO Suisse Camera - Live game monitoring and barrel movement tracking system
This version includes color schema corrections for the recording of OKO Suisse live stream
- Igor Kleiman
- 43.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- © OKO Suisse Kleiman, 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Object recognition service RM249.90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.