The severity of your symptoms and the impact on your quality of life can be measured using the built-in Dermatology Quality of Life Index (DLQI) questionnaire and Psoriasis Symptom Diary. Data recorded in the trackers, along with photos and notes, can then be exported into a report which can be emailed to your doctor or nurse or printed to take with you to your next appointment. This key feature allows you to make the most of your consultation time by providing a clear picture of how your symptoms have changed since your last appointment.
Key features include:
- Score your psoriasis symptoms in terms of their severity, and measure the impact it is having on your daily life.
- Take and store photos of your psoriasis.
- Save and print simple graphs showing the progress you have made over time.
- Reminders to record your symptoms with weekly alerts.
- Tips on health, wellness, improving your lifestyle and things you can do to feel confident!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.