- Check out the latest Islamic AP that helps to Ignite your heart with iman.
- Introducing Qalby! The app that helps to re-ignite your heart with iman
- Fresh out! The Ap that ignites faith in the heart, download Qalby Ap now!
- Introducing Qalby, A Jewel in the Islamic Ap world, designed just for you & your heart.
-Add 2021 Prayer Time for Malaysia from JAKIM
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Assalammualaikum & hi! Good job for all the hardwork & effort that the team put for this app. Thank you so much. May Allah bless each & everyone of you.
It’s just I didn’t find any button to edit the main title under ‘My Heart’ since I accidentally typo on one of the title so I can’t edit or even delete the main one that I added. The edited & deleted did works for the ‘ilm’ section but not for the main one. Or maybe I terlepas pandang how to edit it, sorry if it was my mistake 😅
And I’m truly understand if the app is still in testing mode. But I hope this help. Keep it up! 💜
Seamless, user-friendly and practical.
Salam. I am liking this app, so far. The layout is clean and organised. Easy on the eye as the design is clean and minimal, making it easy on the mind, too. I find that a layout filled with too many info and choices is a bit cluttered and overwhelming. Sorting them the way this app is doing is an excellent move. The addition of a task list and e-journal is a good call. Imagine attending a majlis tazkirah forgetting to bring a notebook and pen. Taraa! Can type your notes straight into the app. How convenient! I’m still a new user and still navigating my way through this app. I hope this app will only improve further but keeping true to its user-friendly, and no-fuss feature. I don’t mind paying a subscription fee for it. Kudos to the app developer team.
I found out this apps is very useful but I want to add on a few things that will make it easier for us;-
1. I want to read my favourite surah but I need to scroll down and find it one by one, I think it will be easier if put a search button or we can make it a love button for that surah, or put it on another folder only for favourite surah so that when next time if we want to read the surah, it will be easier to find the surah instead of need to scroll one by one.
2. Make it in offline mode, so that when we don't have a line/data that time we can just read it without need data to be on.
For now, I need to download an offline surah apps if I need to read a surah during my offline data. Hopefully to see an improvement for this apps💕
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.