Meet this cute raccoon!
Add more fun to communication using animated and static high quality stickers!
How to use iMessage stickers:
- Click the App Store icon next to the message field in iMessage;
- click on the icon in the lower left corner;
- click on the sticker icon;
- after that, you can send stickers in empty iMessage messages, as well as add stickers to your already sent and other people's messages. To do this, press and hold the selected sticker and drag it to the message. You can, put several stickers on one message at once, and also use the message appearance effects in iMessage.
Write in the reviews what stickers you want to see. And we will certainly take into account your wishes. In new updates and kits, your ideas will appear.
You can write to us on the mail: email@example.com
Minor graphics fixes. We have released many cool sticker sets, click developer apps to view and rate them! For the feedback, special thanks!
- Yuri Andryushin
- 4.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © The Pulsa team
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.