Add reminders to iOS built-in reminders app from Notification Center without unlocking the device. Paste text from clipboard and convert into reminders. View all reminders in one place, scroll through different lists and reminders.
The app offers the following features:
- Convert clipboard text into reminders based on a selectable separator
- Add reminders from Widget without unlocking device
- View due or over due reminders from all groups in one place
- View all lists reminders in one place
- View scheduled reminders in one place
- View each reminders group list by itself
- Switch between reminders groups
- Scroll to view all reminders in each group
- Sort reminders by nam, due date or priority
- Complete reminders
- Tap on reminder to open Reminders app
More features will be added based on customer’s feedback. Please try our "Week Cal Widget for iOS calendar" app that implements a week view of iOS calendar events in notification center.
Bug fixes and enhancements.
Please send us your feedbacks and questions to (support@CraterTechLLc.com)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really love the app.
It’s very useful. Only thing I feel will be more nice a due date & time indicator in today widget
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.