Here it is – your new and improved Scoot mobile app! Take us wherever you’re Scootin’
BOOK YOUR FLIGHTS
• Search and book your trips on the go. We have designed this app to make it as fast as possible for you
• You can check out with Apple Pay with a single touch, or with other available payment methods
• Did we also mention that we now have zero processing fees across all payment methods to make travel even more affordable? Yep, we are fly like this.
MANAGE YOUR BOOKINGS
• Retrieve and manage your bookings – change and/or add seats, baggage, Wi-Fi and more
• Get latest travel and airline news-flash updates so you can manage disruptions
• Check-in from anywhere – we want to make each journey as easy as possible
• This also helps to minimise physical and surface tracing as we want to make flying safe for you
What’s in it for Scoot Insiders and KF-Insiders:
• Sync and view your bookings on the go
• Update your personal information and add travel companions to make lightning-fast bookings
Good or bad, question or suggestion, you can now send us your feedback via the app under Settings.
Umbrella, check. Sunglasses, check. Towel, check. Looking like a Dracula in brokini with SPF 50 layered an inch thick? ChChChCheck.
Yeah we’re beach ready. Taking the beach train. To an isolated beach called SCOOT MOBILE UPDATE BEACH where you don’t have to wear a mask, because this beach only exists in your mind.
What’s new in this update (besides the obvious bug fixes):
• Dear Scoot Insiders, you’ll notice a shiny new voucher section under your profile that allows you to add and manage your voucher list
• Having said that, you’ll also be able to easily apply them at checkout
That’s all! Remember, if you’re not headed to a virtual destination… wear a mask before you board. Send your sundry bug sightings to us via “App Support” in the app store. And rate us five stars, if you think Dracula should invest in less eye-offending swimwear.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy use , easy understand.. smooth and fast..
Payment/Booking Status not shown
Booked a trip using the application. The booked trip was shown on the “Upcoming Trip” page right away after the booking with all the booking ref and details etc. made me thought that the booking was made successful without any issue. Until the very day of departure I wanted to check in at the counter and was informed that the booking was unsuccessful due to payment failure. Showed them the booking app and the trip I booked was still there. But the only two options given to me were go home or purchase a last minute ticket at a tripled price. Why can’t the application process the payment right away and show the payment status instantly at the moment? At least show the booking/payment status in the application?
Unable to keep track the reservation
I want to have the flight details to be in the apps to lease the hazard of searching through the email however unable to add my itinerary in. Its seems just for your to search flight but nothing else. And when search flight, it direct you to the web. So whats the point?
- Scoot Pte. Ltd.
- 123.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Scoot Tigerair Pte. Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.