Be the first to know about market moving news and analysis on the stocks you follow.
The Seeking Alpha app gives you access to our:
• Real time, concise news created for rapid reading
• Market moving analysis from investors and industry experts
• Instant alerts of news and analysis on the stocks in your watchlist
• Price quotes and charts for the stocks and indices of your choice
• Personal portfolio that allows you to easily track instruments across our features
• An active community of traders, investors, business leaders, journalists and bloggers
• Earnings reports, transcripts and filings
Join the conversation, gain insight, and achieve your investing goals!
Seeking Alpha is the world’s largest investing community. Powered by the wisdom and diversity of crowdsourcing - millions of passionate investors connect daily to discover and share new investment ideas and strategies, discuss breaking financial news, debate the merits of stocks, and make informed investment decisions. +22 million people use Seeking Alpha every month across multiple platforms.
Seeking Alpha has unparalleled breadth and depth: from stocks, ETFs and mutual funds to commodities and cryptocurrency, including thousands of stocks (such as small and mid-caps) not analyzed elsewhere. SA writers also dive into personal finance, with suggestions for retirement minded strategies. Written by and for investors, thousands of contributors publish thousands of investing ideas every month. Each investment thesis undergoes a rigorous editorial review, ensuring the highest quality standards. A healthy debate ensues, as trading enthusiasts all over the world discuss and share their own thoughts and ideas.
Seeking Alpha levels the playing field by putting exclusive tools, until now available only to Wall-Street professionals, into the hands of individual investors. Advanced tracking, monitoring, charting, data visualizations, technical and fundamental analysis add clarity and enable informed, data-driven decision-making.
Our brand offers a suite of plans that address specific investing styles and user needs:
BASIC MEMBERSHIP PLAN
Upgrade your Seeking Alpha experience by registering for a free account:
• Get breaking stock news, original and unbiased analysis, earnings and transcripts
• Receive your favorite authors’ latest articles and investing ideas and strategies
• Subscribe to your choice of Newsletters: Wall Street Breakfast, Morning Briefing, Investing Ideas, Macro View, Dividends and Income, Energy, ETFs and Portfolio Strategy, SA Tech Stock report, IPO daily, Global Investing, M&A, Financial Advisor Daily
• Follow people and read their StockTalks and Blogs
• Comment on news and articles and join the conversation
PREMIUM (in-app subscription available)
• Unlimited access to 1 million investing ideas and earnings call transcripts (including audio) on thousands of stocks not covered elsewhere
• Seeking Alpha Stock Ratings: from ‘Very Bullish’ to ‘Very Bearish’
• Author and article performance metrics: see how each investing idea performed
• Quant Ratings: gauge a stock’s growth, value, profitability, and earnings against its industry peers
• Exclusive, proprietary dividend scores
• Data visualizations: earnings and dividend forecasts
MARKETPLACE (available to existing subscribers)
The Seeking Alpha Marketplace is a diverse directory of services with distinct investment styles and interests. Marketplace offers a curated, VIP experience: direct contact with the service’s leaders, access to exclusive real-time trading and investment ideas, model portfolios, and a market trading room where like-minded members surface and discuss exciting opportunities.
Marketplace services are provided by experts on dividend investing, aggressive growth, ETFs and portfolio management, technical analysis, options, IPOs, commodities, tech and biotech stocks.
For expedited support and feedback:
Thank you for using Seeking Alpha!
We update the app regularly to provide an improved user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
More and latest news and Information
Still the current version does not solve the problem of notification icon within the apps which not showing number of news correctly. Always showing 1 news. The S&P 500 index not showing correctly
- Seeking Alpha Ltd.
- 71.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Seeking Alpha
- In-App Purchases
- Seeking Alpha PREMIUM RM119.90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.