You found the lost phone of a woman named Anna. In it, you see a desperate cry for help in the form of a video message. The phone behaves strangely as you dive deeper into it. You talk to her friends and they have no idea where she is. Her texts, emails and photo gallery provides fragments of information. It's up to you to piece it together.
About the Game
SIMULACRA is an immersive narrative thriller using the interface of a mobile phone. Like all phones, you have messages, emails, gallery and all kinds of apps to look through. With a strong focus on realism, the game's characters are played by live actors and shot at real locations. Dive into Anna's life as you look at her private photos, go through her dating app or view her personal video logs.
- Explore a fully realised world through the lens of a mobile phone.
- Enjoy a unique gameplay experience through popular phone apps, including a dating app, a social media app and a web browser.
- An expansive narrative with hours of gameplay that leads to 5 possible endings.
- Filmed with live actors and an extensive VO cast.
- Solve the recurring image and text decryption puzzles to learn more about Anna’s story.
- NEW: Optimised for iPhone X
- NEW: You can now enable subtitles in the Help menu
- Fixed BEGIN+ not appearing after first playthrough.
- Fixed text alignment and video discoloration.
- Fix for devices running iOS 10 or lower from crashing.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Game, Beautifully Designed.
Really love playing this game. Spent hours just to finish it and get all the endings. The storyline is intriguing and the characters are well-designed. I absolutely love how beautifully designed everything is, though! The Spark chatroom, the message room, her whole phone, the websites, and the minimalistic artwork during the phone reset—all are absolutely stunning. The voice actor are also doing extremely good job. Looking forward to more 💖
Great game, with a message
Great game, and an interesting look into how connected and vulnerable we are as users on both social media and the machines that we use every day. A game of a phone within a phone, would you call that phoneception? Keep it up guys, hoping for more titles out of your studio.
Developer Response ,
Phoneception indeed! Thanks for the review and rating!
I love it
I love this game, its scary but fun and so many things to solve... i love it... i hope you do more games like this
- KAIGAN GAMES OUe
- 309 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch)Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Kaigan Games OÜ
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.