Smart Quran is the first Al-Quran mobile application that has been reviewed and approved by the Malaysian Al-Quran Printing Control and Licensing Board (Lembaga Pengawalan dan Pelesenan Pencetakan Al-Quran) of the Ministry of Home Affairs Malaysia (MOHA) under the Printing of the Al-Quran Text Act 1986 (Act 326).
This product was developed in partnership with Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC), Ministry of Home Affairs Malaysia (MOHA), and Department of Islamic Development Malaysia (JAKIM).
The Smart Quran application is FREE for all to use.
Smart Quran consists of Mushaf Madinah V2 with Malay and English language translations.
● It has audio of the following reciters: Sheikh Abdullah Ibn Ali Basfar, Sheikh Ali Al-Huzaifi, Sheikh Ibrahim Al Akhdar and Sheikh Muhammad Ayyub Ibn Muhammad Yusuf.
● Audio can be downloaded page by page based on your favorite reciter.
● Smart Quran contains Malay and English translations based on Tafsir Pimpinan Ar-Rahman provided by JAKIM with the option to view the app in Malay or English.
● The surah selection is listed by surah names (in Arabic and Romanised) or Juz’.
● Jump-to-Ayah and Jump-to-Page features allow users to jump to any selected ayah or page from any Quran page.
● Users can bookmark favorite ayahs and pages.
● Users can choose the night mode from Settings.
● Users can now play a selected ayah.
● Users can now search the translations for certain phrases and jump to the Quran page containing the selected search result item
- The application requires an internet connection with WiFi or minimum 3G/4G to download the audio.
We have made all efforts to ensure that the content is correct. We warmly welcome your suggestions, recommendations and improvement ideas.
Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Correction to Malay translations
2. Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but a little bug
I'm using on ipad 10.3.4 os but there is some error on page 48 surah baqarah verse 282. When I play the audio for reciter the page lost half of the verses..when the verse are not in audio just the ayat it is in full page..the issue also happen in page 70 surah ali imran verse 154..
(the issues happen I think on this os ipad if the first verse on the page if it is in long verse it will display half of the page when audio reciter is on)
On my iphone 13.3 os there is no issues at all..
اَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
اَلْحَمْدُالِلّهِ رَبِّ العٰلَمِينَ
Thanks to the developer and everyone involved. The Quran apps is very user friendly. The problem is the apps always crash when i open bookmark. My ios version is 12.3.2. My phone is iphone 8 plus. Hope the team can help.
جَزٰكَ اللهُ خَيرًا كَثِيرًا
Functionality of the app is irritating
I want to address the issue when reading in translation mode, where the top side of screen will display the arabic ayat, and the bottom of screen will display the translation. i find it so annoying because i cant scroll down the arabic ayat to the bottom of the page while having the translation on. I would like to read the arabic and the translation in split screen (because i like to read each ayat with the translation in the resm othmaniah form) instead i have to regularly close and open the translation window to read the bottom half of the arabic ayat as it it covered by the translation window.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.