Don't miss a bright lunar disk and countdown to the next supermoon events.
A supermoon is a new or full moon (syzygy) which occurs when the Moon is at 90% or greater of its mean closest approach to Earth (perigee). Therefore you can called it a perigee-syzygy event.
During a super full moon the lunar disk appears brighter and bigger than usual.
- show only super full, only super new or both super moon events
- add supermoon events to your calendar
- share event dates via e-mail, Twitter or Facebook
- displays the last supermoon for 12 hours after the event
- support for iPad Pro and the iPad multitasking
- support for iPhone X+
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.