Designed and tested by teachers, this app will help kids learn to recognize, pronounce and write the ABCs using acclaimed musician Bashiri Johnson's new alphabet song!
Children will find the animated robot teacher delightful!
Your child will not only learn to recognize, pronounce, and write each letter but also will learn to identify words beginning with each letter.
Each letter has its very own theme music created especially for this app by Bashiri Johnson.
• An animated robot teacher explains each lesson, praises the child and encourages the child to continue each lesson
• Audio recorded by a child demonstrates each letter, phonetic sound, and word
• Has a 190 word vocabulary for learning letters and their phonetic sounds and to help them recognize words beginning with each letter
• Kids learn to write each letter by writing it with their finger right on the screen
• Two animated robots singing and grooving in music video style to the entirety of Bashiri Johnson's "The Abc Song" help the kids get excited about learning the lessons and singing along with the alphabet
• Does not access wi-fi or the internet
• No in-app purchases
• Music for "The Abc Song" is available on iTunes
About Bashiri Johnson:
The Drum is The Language of groove and communication for Brooklyn born, NYC based, Percussion Artist Bashiri Johnson. Bashiri has added his highly sought after style of percussion to a myriad of hit records, commercials, films, TV, games and live performances across all musical genres.
Bashiri has recorded and/or performed with Beyonce, Whitney Houston, Donald Fagen, Madonna, Steve Winwood, Rolling Stones, Celine Dion, Rancid, Angelique Kidjo, Gloria Estefan, Paul Simon, Barbara Streisand, Spice Girls, Miles Davis, Mary J Blige, Ray Charles, Jay Z, Eric Clapton, Sade, Kenny G, Lionel Richie, Kenny Garrett, Aretha Franklin, Sting, Queen, Gypsy Kings, Laura Nyro, Peter Paul & Mary, Bob Dylan, James Taylor, Nina Simone, Herbie Hancock, Luther Vandross, and many other Artists.
Brought to you by world-renowned musician Bashiri Johnson and by Appalooza Winner and music app creator G-Men Productions.
Enhancements to reliability and efficiency.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.