Using the camera of your computer, TieCam makes it really easy to tie a tie. With TieCam you can see directly in your reflection how to tie the perfect tie knot. All you have to do is to bring yourself into the right position and follow the instruction which TieCam will give you.
TieCam includes eleven different knot types you can choose from:
* Half Windsor
* Four in Hand
* Small Knot
* Saint Andrew
Additional tying instructions can can be bought for the following knot types via In-App Purchase:
* Bow Tie
* Hanover Knot
For each knot type TieCam will show you a sequence of sub-steps which you have to imitate in your reflection. There are three different ways for you to control when the next sub-step is displayed:
* Control TieCam by noise recognition in order to have both hands free while tying the knot. If you are ready for the next sub-step, then just make a noise (e.g. a loud word, cough or whistle) and TieCam will proceed.
* Select timer control and TieCam will use a countdown for each sub-step. You can configure the length of the countdown depending on your skills
* Select manual control if you want to use your trackpad, mouse or the arrow keys to control the sequence of the sub-steps
Note: TieCam needs a camera in order to work properly. Please assure that your Mac provides an external or build-in camera (such as FaceTime or iSight camera) before you choose to buy TieCam. If you want to use noise recognition, a microphone has to be connected to your Mac.
* The app now uses face detection to automatically align the tie to your neck.
* New app name and icon
* Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.