TinyApp is a safe and easy-to-use pedagogical early childhood education solution from Finland.
“I think the best thing about using TinyApp is that we are able to bring parents closer to their child’s learning experiences in kindergarten.” Jenni Kosonen, kindergarten teacher, Finland
HOW TINYAPP WORKS
TinyApp is co-created with early childhood educators to build a solution to serve their pedagogical needs the best. TinyApp is developed in Finland and used around the world.
Our platform and all functionalities are developed to serve and support teachers to enhance their professional abilities and deliver high-quality learning for children.
Through TinyApp parents can securely be engaged in mutually beneficial cooperation in raising children. TinyApp provides a bridge of understanding between homes and professionals.
For managers, TinyApp offers tools to monitor the pedagogical operations and access to data-driven reports.
TinyApp is an easy-to-use practical tool to:
1. Identify the children’s strengths, interests, and learning needs
2. Improve the planning, execution, and follow-up of learning activities
3. Share learning insights effectively between other educators and families
4. On-the-job training and development of pedagogical skills
FOR FAMILIES (GUARDIANS, PARENTS)
TinyApp brings families understanding of the learning processes and objectives at the early childhood education settings (e.g. kindergartens, preschools, nurseries, and care centers)
1. Engaging insights on learning and activities of the child/children
2. Transparent interactive connection to build cooperation and trust between families and educators
3. A window to learning objectives, methods and practices in early childhood education of the child
Terms and Conditions: https://www.tinyapp.biz/ehdot?lang=en
This release adds push notifications for parents when a new group plan is available. This release also solves issues related to PDF attachment viewing and push notifications handling.
Ratings and Reviews
Poor customer service
Today I’ve finally decided to give this app a 1 star rating for their poor customer service. I’ve been writing to them 3 times (through Email & Facebook messenger) for the past 2 weeks but was being ignored. If this is not open for international user/purchaser, why is your web description saying that ur team exists to improve early education WORLDWIDE? Or at least a friendly reply by saying that this is not available in your country is better than ignoring someone’s message. Not genuine. I’ll not use your apps in the future.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HelsinkiNYC International Oy
- 76.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright @ 2021 HelsinkiNYC International Oy. All rights reserved.