TK Bakery 4+
TONG KEE FOOD CORPORATION SDN BHD
Designed for iPhone
The Official Mobile Applications of TK Bakery !
Download TK Bakery Apps now to enjoy exclusive privileges and rewards.
By downloading the apps, you can :-
* Be the first t o find out the latest TK Bakery promotins and news updates.
* Sign up, redeem vouchers, manage your account, track you transactions and more.
* Top-up and pay with " TK Wallet" to enjoy exclusive discounts on TK products storewide.
* Reload or transfer balance in "TK Wallet" and view your account history anytime.
* Locate TK outlets near you, view opening hours and get directions
- minor bugs fixed
- enhanced voucher transfer user experience
- Improved point redemption features
Ratings and Reviews
Just fired your app developer
I gave second chance to try out this apps. Well no surprise still cacat. When selecting delivery or pickup. The selection is forever stick with self pickup. After that I don’t feel like buying anymore. Also your delivery team is not ready yet. How come delivery only available on next day?
I don’t really like the fact that this is a “Loyalty Programme” under the guide of an e-wallet.
1. We can be a member but we are forced to use the credit inside the e-wallet in order to get the member purchase discount. This feels bad man.
2. There’s no option to enter the specific amount to reload inti the e-wallet. We are forced to reload only at the amount set within the app: RM30, RM50, RM100. You don't have many branches across the nation, it takes a special free time and travel for some of your loyal customers to buy your products. But honestly I rather pay without the member perks than having so much excess money stuck in the e-wallet, plus the next time we reload its another pre-set amount. There’s no option for us to do the math ourselves.
3. Overall it feels like a very backwards e-wallet, with your loyalty programme leveraged onto it 😫 it really should be 2 separate things
It’s hard to be constructive here…
I installed this because an offer required the app. However, I deleted the app soon after. This is an embarrassing excuse for an “app”, which would have been OK had it only been meant to serve as a loyalty card of sorts. But no! It has the gall to label itself an e-Wallet as well and the offer requires you to pay using this e-Wallet. The interface seems to have been done by a non-mobile developer and I am definitely not going to put any money on such a questionable system.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TONG KEE FOOD CORPORATION SDN. BHD.
- 35 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © TONG KEE FOOD CORPORATION SDN BHD